Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L2849ec.png

29Lccc134.png

:gold:Mo Moolah

Have 20k when you take the barge to Doc’s Retreat.

Took a couple runs on easy to hit the mark, this guide was a great help.

Tips/Benchmark: Only upgrades I bought were the medium stamina boost, and large stamina regen, with an extra 1k to spend.

Keep in mind that almost every route you take and traveling between towns is a one time trip. Especially important for other side trophies and collectibles.
Smacking around civilians can help give your ledger a little more leeway for killing instead of capturing enemies, best saved for the later more challenging fights, of course.

I hadn't played this game until just recently doing so on PSNow. Would highly recommend checking it out, it's a very interesting and well crafted title.

First hour or so is a bit slow, humor's awfully crude, and mechanics take some getting used to. Probably why the rarity curve on trophies is so steep.
Any faults are worth it for the experience though, which is overall superb imo.

• Like 1

21L1e3e25.png

6-Chain Master (Bronze)

Performed a 6-Chain 100 times in completed matches.

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (PS4, NA)

4f8w2xH.jpg

This is another one of those times where I got a trophy when I was just playing casually. Was just doing some Puzzle League matches and hey, apparently I've 6-Chained people 100 times. Neat. 

I want to get my Puyo Puyo skills to the point where I can consistently pull off 7-Chains. That way I can see all of the chain animations and make all of my family members hate me.

Pay no mind to my win/loss ratio I'm really really good at this game just trust me dude

Edited by blue_blur_98
All of my images uploaded on ibb.co vanished on September 3rd, 2021. They have been replaced with imgur uploads.
  • Like 4

L3909b8.png

8L43363b.png

Buddy, Buddy
Win 10 allied matches online

And with that, another batch of online trophies is done. Just Revolution Extreme left and I'll be done with the online for all the old (PS3 / Vita) Worms games! =D

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 4