Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1S703b96.png

DETROIT MASTER
Collected all trophies!

This is my last platinum trophy earned and i have to say that i love the game it's amazing, i don't usually play games like these but Detroit become human it's a masterpiece.

My favorite histories were

1- Connor

- Marcus

- Kara.

Kara it's cool but she was my least favorite character in the game, there wasn't so much drama like with Connor and Marcus history but it's still good, "Survivors" ending it's the best , i just tear up with final scene of Connor...you just need to play it but the platinum its tedious, you can't skip cutscenes, the bookworm trophy specially #41 it's stupid, i have to make 3 playthroughts to get the trophy , for me it wasn't so much fun, but when i did the survivors trophy, it works so i recommend the game if you like the genre.

30 minutes ago, slender_adrian said:

Lab9533.png

:silver: Covenant: Forest Hunter

Discover Forest Hunter covenant.

Common 52.90%

12L7fcd8b.png

:bronze: Art of Abysswalking
Acquire the Art of Abysswalking.

Common 56.37%

33Lb74822.png

Hey how did you got  gamer card like that?

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 4

3Lf94cfe.png

:bronze:  The MARS
Clear area 2 in play mode or travelling mode.

4Lf937d8.png

:bronze:  The VENUS
Clear area 3 in play mode or travelling mode.

5La75cbb.png

:bronze:  The URANUS
Clear area 4 in play mode or travelling mode.

20L9476eb.png

:bronze:  Uplift
Terraform an asteroid to maximum attributes.

Taking a break from Ace Combat. I'm not in a huge rush to plat it at the moment anyway.

I already had iam8bit's limited physical of Rez Infinite, but now that it's being given away digitally as part of the Play at Home program, I can keep my physical copy pristine on the shelf and start the game whenever I want.

When I first played Infinite, I only played the first level to remember the controls then went straight to Area X so that's why I'm only now getting these other trophies.

It's been fun going back to Eufloria and I'm making decent progress.

Also been getting back into Arcana Heart 3 Love Max. Except for beating Parace, I have only one more trial to get a gold star on: Trial 5. I've been using the videos uploaded by X Edge, but for some reason, using the same combo they do does not get me to 10k damage no matter how many times I do it. How annoying.

• Like 2

Lc0ab26.png

27L8359e0.png

:gold: Stage 8 Clear :gold:

Clear Stage 8. (COMMANDO)

This was a serious bitch to get, one of the real ball busters for anyone wishing to get all the trophies in Capcom Arcade Cabinet. You will need serious attention and motor coordination at all times, being distracted for even a split second can mean an unfair death.

There is a ton of unpredictability and luck involved in Commando. Enemies are brutal, this is of course an old 1980s era arcade game when the main intention was to get kids quarters by making the games hard as nails. There is no hand holding, nothing to aid you so you will probably need balls of steel if you want to have any chance of beating all eight stages in this game without breaking your controller.

The best part? There are no continues. Yes, an 1980s era arcade game with no continues, sounds wonderful right? Fun fact is Commando never actually had continues, all of the games in this arcade cabinet are the real deal and true to form.

Extremely difficult, very unfair, utterly frustrating on occasion, but so goddamn satisfying. Definitely feel proud to have this one. Now I just need to finish off Son Son and I'll have a very proud 100 percent title on my trophy card.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Lc0ab26.png

27L8359e0.png

:gold: Stage 8 Clear :gold:

Clear Stage 8. (COMMANDO)

This was a serious bitch to get, one of the real ball busters for anyone wishing to get all the trophies in Capcom Arcade Cabinet. You will need serious attention and motor coordination at all times, being distracted for even a split second can mean an unfair death.

There is a ton of unpredictability and luck involved in Commando. Enemies are brutal, this is of course an old 1980s era arcade game when the main intention was to get kids quarters by making the games hard as nails. There is no hand holding, nothing to aid you so you will probably need balls of steel if you want to have any chance of beating all eight stages in this game without breaking your controller.

The best part? There are no continues. Yes, an 1980s era arcade game with no continues, sounds wonderful right? Fun fact is Commando never actually had continues, all of the games in this arcade cabinet are the real deal and true to form.

Extremely difficult, very unfair, utterly frustrating on occasion, but so goddamn satisfying. Definitely feel proud to have this one. Now I just need to finish off Son Son and I'll have a very proud 100 percent title on my trophy card.

Fantastic work mate! The trophies for this definitely seem brutal, but you’ve made it this far! You can get this done man, I’ve seen your profile before and you’ve got one of the most impressive ones on this website in my opinion. You’ve got what it takes to finish this off. With perseverance, you’ll get this to 100%. 

• Like 2

Sonic Generations PS3 Platinum Trophy (All Trophies Collected!) (7.68%)

1Le0270d.png

Been a long time since I posted here, as I was just busy with stuff outside of gaming but I managed to platinum this gem.

Overall, this game was a joy to play as it is a great celebration of Sonic’s history and a good platformer. My only negatives are some of the red ring placements are really annoying to find and platform to, getting the S ranks in the 'Modern Era' Stages was painful and that there was a bit too many side missions to do, padding out the completion time.  It is a shame that you cannot play this game outside of the PS3 as it's a great game that not as many people would play these days with the focus on PS4 and PS5 for many newer trophy hunters and even if it might be on PSNOW, not every country has access to this service including my own. Would recommend still after nearly 9-10 years since its release.

• Like 4

L86b5aa.png

Assassin's Creed Origins

49Lfd0266.png

Defy Authority
Defeat a Phylakes.

Ngl, I wasn't planning to get this one for quite a while, but while I was raiding a camp one of those Phylakes got near so I was like "Let's risk it for a bisquit" and it was one delicious bisquit. It was not too tough but also not easy. Now I kind of want to kill the level 20 guy because revenge for killing me twice. The one I killed was level 22.

• Like 3