Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L48239b.png

4Lf75569.png

:silver: Unbreakable Resolve

Died 100 times

Well, technically my 2nd to last trophy, but it's more interesting than clear chapter 3. A pretty slow-paced and challenging puzzle game, I'll probably use guides for the trophies and collectables once I've cleared it, but I'm enjoying working my way through for now.

It's the sort of game I can only play in short bursts though, but that's not a problem for a vita game.

• Like 3

L86b5aa.png

Assassin's Creed Origins

35L9421b0.png

:bronze: Overdesign
Kill a poisoned level 35+ enemy with the torch in less than 30 seconds.

I was suddenly in an area with enemies that were like level 36-39 and I remembered this trophy. It was really easy to get.

16Le609f4.png

:silver: For Those About to Die…
Complete all arena events in the Krokodilopolis Arena.

Finally, I have all the arena related trophies! This was fun. I wasn't the biggest fan of the chariot races, but the arena battles were great.

• Like 4

55Lbee0f7.png

Krumr's Mentor - Survive all battles on Hard without using a single reload - Banner Saga 2.

I now have all Banner Saga games at 100%.

I struggled with this a few years back as in order to get a headstart you have to sacrifice some characters early game and I really didn't enjoy that but I went back to it last week anf pushed through.

Banner Saga is one of my favourite series so I'm happy to have them all at 100% even though I sent most of my Varl off to be slaughtered so I could level up my main squad.