Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1L8b875e.png

Platinum For All Other Trophies

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3)

This trophy took us to 80% Completion Rate on this site yesterday, a bit of a milestone for us as this was what we were aiming for when we started actively using this Forum.

An extra added bonus is that I borrowed it out to a friend a decade ago and finally got it back, 9 years and 8 months between first and last trophy ?

Seeing all your posts on this site has really gotten us motivated, thanks y'all!

• Like 4

Red Dead Redemption II

22Lbd8663.png

:bronze: Extreme Personality

Reach maximum or minimum Honor level.

The difficulty of the trophy was easy. I chose to reach maximum honor level. Performing specific actions will result in negative or positive honor. Defending a stagecoach against bandits, completing a gang hideout, disarming duel opponent, and more will result in positive honor. Whereas, bribing a lawman while wanted, looting the daughter's container in Twin Rocks, looting the daughter's corpse in Twin Rocks, and more will result in negative honor. Specific actions will result in major or small honor gain or loss. Defending a stagecoach against bandits is a major honor gain and killing an outlaw is a small honor gain. Alternatively, bribing a lawman while wanted is a major honor loss and killing an innocent is a small honor loss. Unfortunately, you can't reach maximum or minimum honor level until progressing further into the story due to honor being capped for many of the chapters.

Screenshot When Earned:

6-A243052-9804-4-A99-8-B3-C-9025-E97-A22

Edited by notandrebraun
  • Like 3

On 3/5/2021 at 3:48 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

1Lea276f.png

Tekken 6

Trophy: Platinum

I'm a little late with this post but better late than never I suppose. This is my 3rd Tekken platinum on my account and was by far the hardest to complete. The online portion was very easy to boost and took around an hour which compared to other fighting games is a breeze. The majority of the trophies are earned in Scenario Campaign which is heavily inspired by Street's of Rage, both you and Alisa have to clear waves of enemies before defeating the boss at the end of the stage. Along the way, you'll come across weapons, health drops, treasure chests and the occasional Alien or two.

There are 38 stages in total, 4 of which are hidden and must be unlocked by meeting a pre-requisite such as clearing a specific stage on Hard difficulty. All of these stages are timed which adds a degree of urgency to your play. If you fail a stage, any treasure chests you collected will be rewarded, these are cosmetic items for your chosen character which will have a random buff and rank attached to it. (Ranks range from G to S)

Once again you have to complete at least 10 rounds in Survival mode for a trophy. Historically I despise these modes but this one wasn't so bad. I abused Kazuya's Up + Circle move over and over again. During the Arcade mode you can encounter a Bonus Stage against the giant robot NANCY. Here is the strategy that worked for me, I used Devil Jin, against the regular combatants I used Back + Square and Triangle together (Hold buttons after pressing). 

Devil Jin should perform a powerful charge attack that lunges forward which acts very similar to a Power Blow in Dead or Alive. Against Nancy herself I ran close to her, held forward on the d-pad and mashed X like a scrub, but hey it works! The ultimate grind trophy in Tekken 6 is unlocking everything within the Gallery, as you need to unlock every characters prologue and ending.

The quickest way I found was to head into Scenario mode, choose a character and start an Arena run. After watching the cutscene or skipping them, exit back to the world map and repeat the process until you have all the prologues. As for character endings, set Scenario Campaign to HARD difficulty, choose a character you have no equipment for and remove any gear Alisa has. Now head into Nightmare Train and get killed over and over again to unlock a random ending your missing!  

This is my 19th platinum trophy so I'm one away from the next milestone! I hope this helps someone out and best of luck to you!  

SO online it's still active and can trophies can be obtainable boosting?

• Like 2

Genesis:bronze:

38Ld40698.png

Triple-Stunt while transforming into a car or boat

Transforming into a boat while doing the stunt is easier as it gives u more time to react compared to a car from a plane. Hope this helps 

someone else going for the trophy:).

• Like 2

Link Chain:bronze:

33L07fdf8.png

Complete the Dream Valley Ring Race and pass every Ring as NiGHTS or Reala

Pretty straight forward but its easier with NIGHTS. Nothing much to it...

L43c1f4.png

40L8642da.png

:bronze: Kitchen Courier
Sell Animal Meat or Plants to any Encampment

I kinda like that you can collect meat for the camps and improve your relationship with them.

4L6fedd1.png

:bronze: The Ends and the Means
Discover what happened to NERO

I was not expecting a stealth section, but as some who sucks at stealth sections I can say that this wasn't half bad.

• Like 2

My most recent trophy is All trophies obtained, from Horizon Zero Dawn. Been working all week to finish things in backlog, revisited Horizon Zero Dawn, and finally snagged the platinum for it. I forgot how fun the game was! I'm thinking of 100%ing the game.

Edit: It's actually the upgrading three weapons trophy from The Frozen Wilds, but I got those shortly after celebrating for the platinum. Buuuuut, if I have to be honest here, I guess my actual recent trophy is Fully Improved Weapons, from the same game.

Edited by Gxxvin
  • Like 1

More than one for once believe it or not

39La6d9a2.png

Secret Mission 20
Use the Maris Stella in the fight against the second Cursed Wanderer.

46Lad1604.png

Big Game Hunter
Defeat all Giganto Monsters, and prove nothing can stop you! Careful, though. It's a big world...

Even if I am stuck with a C or potentially a B grade (since final story trophy is a Gold) that's okay because I really like the fact that I managed to get the above one

• Like 4

L8cb1c4.png

2L5f288a.png

Captain - Complete all levels on the easy difficulty

28L23ab62.png

Colonel - Complete all levels on the normal difficulty

4Lc6f390.png

General - Complete all levels on the hard difficulty

2L5f288a.png

Rapid Reaction Force - Complete Chapter 1 to 11 playing as Templar

2L5f288a.png

Toothpick Master - Get 20 kills with the M32 combat knife

2L5f288a.png

They're On Our Side Now - Switch allegiance of Helghast Sentry Bots as Hakha

2L5f288a.png

Call Of The Siren - Kill 25 Helghast soldiers with the VnD-10M Siren

2L5f288a.png

Backstabber - Get 20 kills with FKS-7 Fury

2L5f288a.png

Economical Soldier - Finish a level above 75% hit efficiency

28L23ab62.png

Nobody Hides From Me - Finish a level above 90% hit efficiency

The hardest part is now done. Overall, it's the easiest one from the series, as long as you don't rush. Only a couple of times I actually had a hard time. Mainly because the checkpoint system in this game sucks.

I also unlocked a couple of trophies after completing the game. I'll probably do most of them before I'll start the next playthrough. Luckily, they're easier and shorter.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

S966510.png

33Sf87410.png

KamuroGo Local
Completed 30 KamuroGo City Missions.

23S6e24a5.png

Going Steady
A girl revealed her true feelings.

Have about 40% completion so making smooth progress only on chapter 3 though, just doing a bunch of side stuff right now. 

Edited by Yuna4353
  • Like 3

VVVVVV: Complete the game in flip mode :bronze:

2L9bdc1f.png

What a gem of a game!

• Like 3