Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L43c1f4.png

46Lc25fef.png

:bronze: D.I.Y. Oregonian
Craft 50 items

Crafting items is something you do a lot in the game, I have to admit that I expected this trophy sooner.

21Lcc5519.png

:bronze: Ghost of Farewell
Get 100 stealth kills

Maybe it's because I am still in my Assassin's Creed mood, but I love killing the enemies without them noticing.

22Ld72b05.png

:bronze: Old Reliable
Kill 200 Enemies with a Crafted Weapon

I love killing the enemies with weapons that I've crafted, even if they break real quick.

27Lda8b3e.png

:bronze: The Art of Bike Repair
Apply 100 scrap to your bike

Another one that took longer then expected, because I feel like I'm repairing the bike all the time.

5L536699.png

:bronze: Lost and Found
Drive south with Boozer

Probably my favourite part of the game so far, I really enjoyed driving with Boozer and talking to him. I loved the music that played at the time. Did not love the stealth section, but that wasn't too tough. And I also enjoyed meeting Iron Mike.

• Like 4

Trophy #5,108

L04e16b.png

Battlefield V

12Lb95724.png

:gold:Death From Above - In Multiplayer, destroy 5 manned stationary weapons with a Airplane

11,902 Achievers out of 134,419 Owners for a rarity percentage of 8.85% (Very Rare)

I'm hardly the only guy playing Battlefield V right now thanks to PS Plus. Upon reveal as one of this month's games, it initially begot a groan from me but upon closer inspection of the Trophy list I decided to go for it. I had wanted to play a blockbuster FPS for a while now and there didn't seem to be any massively difficult Trophies included.

Save for one; this one, Death From Above. In multiplayer, score five kills on people who are manning stationary weapons. Sounds simple, right? Well, no; hardly anyone ever mans the turrets, and scoring kills on them is especially difficult due to the awful, awful flying controls and your bombs lacking any sort of punch; without upgrades, you'll need either a dead-on hit or two near ones to get a kill, and that's provided the enemy doesn't hop out of the turret in time - negating the conditions required for this Trophy.

As such, most people boost for it and I was planning to do the same, setting up a gaming session and all. But then I actually managed to unlock it through regular play as I was practising my flying - figured I'd get used to the conditions ahead of the boost. No worries though, as per Trophy hunter etiquette I still showed up for the boost and didn't leave until my three boosting buddies had unlocked this one. Which, admittedly, took a while as flying in Battlefield is just a huge pain.

This is the first time I've actually extracted the Trophy screenshot, which hopefully tells you how happy and relieved I am to have popped it. Now to suffer through two more of the single-player War Stories on Hardcore to bag the Plat!

asddsadasda.png

Big ups to Tony11772 who I scored at least four of my five kills on - he shot me down multiple times in between but who cares, right?! :gold::gold::gold:?

• Like 3

5L7dcfc1.png

Bloodborne

Trophy: Defeat the Yharnam Queen

This is a special trophy for me for two reasons, it's without question the hardest trophy within the base game and it's my 1300th trophy! The trophy description is innocent enough, simply work your way through a gauntlet of chalice dungeons until you reach the Queen herself, which is an amazing boss fight! Once the Queen has been slain, the trophy is yours, but there's always a catch! There's a specific chalice dungeon which is a pain in the arse to complete, known as the Defiled Chalice Dungeon, what sets this dungeon apart is your health is permanently reduced by HALF whilst traversing this multi-layered dungeon of hell!

Even with the 50 Vitality I had before I entered, I found myself getting almost 1-shotted by the majority of attacks, since 50 Vitality is reduced to 25. I'm proud to say I completed the entire experience SOLO, as I don't have anyone to help me. As far as my build is concerned I made a 'Quality' build, but what does that mean? Well your in luck! I will divulge, essentially a Quality build is High Vitality or Health, Max Endurance and High Strength/Skill or ideally both!

By far the hardest fight for me was the Amygdala fight within the Defiled Chalice Dungeon. For a AAA game this has to be one of the most challenging AAA games to date, if you know of any others please let me know! All that stands in my way for the platinum trophy is to earn all 3 different endings and acquire the final weapon I need in order to unlock the all weapons trophy which I believe I can only get in New Game +.

I'm amazed at how common the trophy is but I guess most people either played in co-op or are an absolute beast, regrettably I don't fall into either category :(

• Like 4

Le24f4c.png

Resident Evil Village (PS5)

15Ld6169f.png

:bronze: Crafter
Craft an item in the Crafting menu.

Finally started to play my first Resident Evil game, I am playing this alongside Days Gone, this is definitely a genre I am not used to, but I am enjoying it.

2Ldc4c37.png

:bronze: Not Lycan This…
Survive the lycan attack.

This trophy name is a solid 10/10, it's so good!

• Like 4

STEINS;GATE ELITE on Steam

25Sae65c0.png

Cruel Sister
Learned about Luka's relationship to his sister.

4Sbc7d6a.png

Interpreter Rendezvous
Chapter 2 Clear

Went back to this so I could take a break from judgment (or if I get stuck on something in judgment I have a backup game), right now I am liking this, it just taking it time due to it just expoosistion now 

• Like 4

:bronze:The Laborer

Completed 50 notice board quests.

:bronze: The Captain

Enlisted a large number of pawns.

Im at the post game of my second run and its just a few hours until i should get the plat! I really enjoy Dragons Dogma.

:silver:Fender Bender
In Multiplayer, roadkill 5 enemies

• Like 3