A Long Road Ahead
Finish Episode 1

Back in Time
Find optional collectible #1 in Episode 2

Draw The Line
Start any drawing in Episode 2

Family Business
Find optional collectible #2 in Episode 2

Quite the ending to Episode 1 and great start to Episode 2 so far. Good to see you again Chris!! ?

Time for choices I guess

Spoiler

I didn't call Lyla back, I stepped in front of Daniel during the mountain lion confrontation, (RIP Mushroom ?) I was honest with the grandparents pretty much or I chose the choices that I thought made the most sense to me. So basically... I didn't flat out lie or make crap up. I told the truth about Daniel's powers to the grandfather and Chris didn't die I guess or wasn't critically hurt as Daniel saved him with his powers like in the ending to Captain Spirit THANK GOD (another friend that played it told me that the scene can have DRASTICALLY different outcomes depending on your choices so I've GOT to be doing something right... I hope? ?) Regardless I can only hope I'm making the correct choices... ?

Chris must be protected at all costs ?

I'll try to play it some more tonight. I can't shake this bad feeling... ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 3

Red Dead Redemption 2

JIpzDRr.png

Getting Started - :bronze: 

Red Dead Online: Reach rank 10

Played for about eight hours yesterday and didn't get attacked by a single random. Coming from the hellfire that is GTA Online not too long ago, I'm absolutely stunned.

What a beast of a game though, enjoyed it so much I played through story mode twice. Just got the 100% and online trophies to get, and a couple of random ones. I say "just", but it takes so long to achieve anything in this game that I'm still a long way off (for example I played around 60 hours last month and only earned five trophies lol). 

• Like 4

Bad Santa
Find optional collectible #3 in Episode 2

Heirloom
Find optional collectible #4 in Episode 2

Teenage Angst
Find optional collectible #5 in Episode 2

Small Town Blues
Find optional collectible #6 in Episode 2

A Private Journey
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 2

Free Spirits
Finish Episode 2

*sighs*

Spoiler

I AM SO GOD DAMN ANGRY. CHRIS BETTER BE OKAY. ?

Anyway... choices... I guess...

I wasn't mean to Daniel in front of Chris. Because Chris and his dad were right there. That's why. Well that and even though I understand where Sean is coming from about the power Daniel seems to actually be trying to be careful so I guess I just feel like Sean is making a bigger deal of it than it actually is. I was nice to Chris (duh) and told Daniel to protect the secret at the market. In the market I told Daniel to not get involved with the man that was harassing the musicians because standing out is the exact opposite of what the goal is. I wasn't mean to Chris' dad either. Despite everything that happened in Captain Spirit. He at least appeared as though he regretted everything and was trying to make up for it. SCREW UP ONE MORE TIME AND YOU SHALL FACE MY WRATH. My final choice for this episode was that I let Daniel use his power to save the grandfather. I mean it felt like we were screwed either way and it turned out I was basically right.

I hated what happened to Chris though. I'm not replaying the whole episode because it might not change the outcome. I guess I'm forced to live with it and just hope he's not dead. ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 2

DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH: HACKER'S MEMORY - DEMONSLAYING (ZAXON'S REQUEST)

4S643b2c.png Demonslaying (Zaxon's Request)
Reached Yet Another Side Chapter 03.
78.41%
COMMON

Edited by Wikkibur
  • Like 3