You gave Poe a taste of his own medicine

:gold:

Bad Cop
You let Poe do the talking

:bronze:

Hey Joe
You saved Joe quickly on your own

:gold:

Accidentally pressed New Game and have to replay the first three episodes again. ?

• Like 3

L86b5aa.png

Assassin's Creed Origins: Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt

60L44a8ce.png

:bronze: First Visit
Complete one tour

62L5c3944.png

:bronze: Polymorph
Complete tours with at least 5 different characters

61L19fdc0.png
:bronze: Archeologist
Complete all tours in the Daily Life category

So I've finally bought the season pass of Assassin's Creed Origins because the DLC is on sale and I've decided to go through the free DLC first, I got to admit that while it's not my reason to get the DLC, I did enjoy it.

• Like 4

Lots to talk about. I finished Episode 3 and made it a good way through Episode 4. I might be close-ish to end of Episode 4 as well.

One Of Us
Find optional collectible #6 in Episode 3

Lost Boys Chronicles
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 3

Adrift
Finish Episode 3

Chiaroscuro
Start any drawing in Episode 4

A New Perspective
Find optional collectible #1 in Episode 4

Lone Wolf
Find optional collectible #2 in Episode 4

Amazing Grace
Find optional collectible #3 in Episode 4

Lots of choices too.

Spoiler

In the end... I chose to go along with the heist. Honestly... I didn't want to. But it was pretty clear Daniel did (though he's an idiot I guess) and I'm too worried that if I chose against him I'd be locked into the bad ending. This choice was utter BS honestly. It was lose/lose. Either you piss off Daniel or you piss off Cassidy. When the group was caught... I obeyed Merrill's instructions (HE HAD A GUN OF COURSE YOU DO) and told Daniel to use his power at the end. The only good thing that came out of all of this is that Cassidy wasn't injured and Finn didn't die (though he would have deserved it honestly). Apparently I was apart of the 11% that got this to happen. Although in retrospect I'm not really sure if this is good or bad. ?

On to episode 4. I tried to be honest with the FBI agent but you know... they aren't going to believe shit anyway so I suppose it didn't really matter. During the escape I didn't involve anyone else nor did I hurt anyone else. I went out the window and escaped alone when I found Finn in a nearby room (yeah rot in jail asshole). I guess I ended up regretting it after the 2nd racist confrontation (REALLY?!). I didn't do a damn thing they told me to. Because fuck them seriously. Yes Sean got beat up but I honestly didn't care. It was better than letting these assholes get away with being assholes. During the walk in the desert I got in the truck when it was offered to me. I had a bad feeling the entire time but nothing happened so I lucked out I guess. I'm at the Church right now.

This 'miracle'... yeah... pretty clear what it is... ?

Not sure if I'm near the end of Episode 4 or not. I guess I'll just keep playing and we'll see lol

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

7ek5uNg.png

:bronze: - Self Sufficient

Craft 30 unique items in story mode

Left this til I started studying/skinning all animals and pretty much earned it naturally while doing that. Currently at 110 animals of 152 needed, actual so relaxed right now after spending several hours doing nothing but riding across the map hunting. I've seen a lot of complaints about this platinum, but I'm finding it therapeutic af. 

Nice to hear im not the only one :)

Finding the animals is pretty relaxing, i need some still. What made me pause my platinum hunt for RDR2, is the gold medals :( That bs i can't deal with. Just let us stack the requirements for gods sake...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Finding the animals is pretty relaxing, i need some still. What made me pause my platinum hunt for RDR2, is the gold medals :( That bs i can't deal with. Just let us stack the requirements for gods sake...

Until you can't find an animal for several hours. I'm talking about you, Rio Grande Wild Turkey. :shakefist:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I'm sure however relaxed I feel now, it'll be reversed when I get to the gold medals haha. I'm saving those for last but I already knocked off a decent amount naturally during my second playthrough (1st playthrough is always casual without looking at trophy lists to avoid spoilers, so I missed a couple of trophies). I'm just gonna approach the same way I'd approach most speedruns. In that enemies usually spawn in the same places, take the same routes, behave the same ways. It's just memorizing it with a few practice runs, finding a route through and executing it that's the hard part. But I'm sure there's loads of small tricks and maybe some glitches in there to take advantage of. 

I'm sure you'll come back to it one day and obliterate it! 

4 minutes ago, notandrebraun said:

Until you can't find an animal for several hours. I'm talking about you, Rio Grande Wild Turkey. :shakefist:

Haven't gotten to that one yet but it's one of the very few animals I haven't seen at all during my two playthroughs and thirty something hours online. Will brace my controller for impact...

• Like 1

L8deb0e.png

4Ld33143.png

:bronze:Turnabout Samurai
Clear Ep. 3 of PW: AA.

God damn, are these games glitchy.

Had the game freeze twice in this episode.

And the second freeze was so bad, not even quitting and restarting the game worked.

Actually had to restart my PS5 for it to work.

• Like 4