All Sinners
Find optional collectible #5 in Episode 4

Heaven & Hell
Find optional collectible #6 in Episode 4

Archivist
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 4

Romans 3:23
Finish Episode 4

Yep. I'm on the final episode now. Hopefully I can finish it either Friday or over the weekend.

Spoiler

CULT ALERT. Saw this coming a mile away honestly.

I got back up when Sean was thrown out of the church. I tried to understand Karen's feelings while also trying to talk honestly with her. I was understanding to Jake (he still f'ed up though). I snuck into the office unnoticed. EXAMINING EVERYTHING HERE REALLY HELPED. I got into the room by finding the key. I asked Karen to create a distraction. I successfully hid from the pursuer. During the confrontation in the church... WITH IT FREAKING ON FIRE... the choices here were good due to what I said above. EXAMINING EVERYTHING. It might not matter though but I'm just glad I did it just in case. Anyway... it goes without saying I kept mashing X to get Sean to constantly get up every time he was knocked down. I attempted to threaten the cult leader with the gun. When that didn't work I just asked Daniel to move her with his power. No killing for me. Live with your BS bitch.

That was it pretty much. I might be forgetting something. It's hard to remember everything lol. But I recapped the most important stuff I suppose.

At this point... I can only hope I don't get the bad ending. ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 2

ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE

A Broad Base
Reach Loyalty level 1 with all Associates.

The War at Home
Complete the World War I simulation.

Keys to the City
Acquire all of the Gang Upgrades.

Godlike
Unlock all of the Secrets of London.

Street Sweeping
Conquer all the boroughs in London

• Like 4

Lc7a599.png

RESOGUN

43S8e422c.pngNAVDML (Complete Mefitis on Veteran difficulty with a custom ship, with every ability set to zero)

A very good challenge. Mefitis is easily the hardest level in Arcade mode, and to do it on Veteran difficulty with a custom ship with everything set to 0 isn't exactly easy. Requires skill, precision and much trial & error. The snake boss easily outruns the ship, so I had to experiment in how best to deal with it. Both phases where it moves up and down, and goes through those circles isn't as difficult as many people make them out to be. What was difficult was using an underpowered custom ship. Did a few test runs on Veteran difficulty before I went for this trophy. Very well earned.

Only things left is beating the game in local co-op, and beating Commando Mode. Then I can finally wrap up one of the hardest 100 percents I have attempted.

• Like 1

Le1cd35.png

37Ladb283.png

:silver:  [Advance Champion]
[Achieve first place in mission "Maze Escape Time Attack"]

7L17bfcd.png

:bronze:  ["Our Departure"]
[Clear the EP4]

8Lbeb924.png

:bronze:  ["Twin Meteor"]
[Clear the EP5]

15La58ece.png

:bronze:  [Senior Trainee]
[Play 100 missions]

34L470a95.png

:bronze:  [BGM Collector]
[Collect all items "BGM Album" and "Vocal Song"]

16Le3e1ec.png

:bronze:  [Surpass Chris]
[Surpass Chris' record in the mission Second Time Run-Through]

17Ldb4721.png

:bronze:  [Able to Do the Impossible!]
[Kill Chryatis in mission Hard-Punch-Pinch]

29L97aa34.png

:bronze:  [Weapon Collector]
[Collect all weapons]

27Lb53163.png

:bronze:  [Gingira Friendship!]
[Collect all members' profile data]

28Lbe0d9e.png

:silver:  [Gingira Fellowship!]
[Become friend with all fellows]

32Lb9ab30.png

:bronze:  [Avatar Collector]
[Collect all avatars]

31L88cfb8.png

:bronze:  [Armor Master]
[Upgrade all armors to maximum]

Those last missions where anime af. And the final cutscene did this 4th wall breaking transition that I thought was cool.

I got a good portion of the post game done like getting all characters, maxing their friendship levels, and unlocking the last few post game story missions. Some of the requirements to earn the medals are pretty annoying like taking no damage, ensuring a character's health doesn't fall below a certain level when you have to defend them, never getting knocked to the ground, etc.

Just really tired of always being strapped for cash for weapon upgrades. I have the stuff, and the items needed to unlock the final "unlimited" weapon upgrades are just given to you, so I really just need money.

• Like 3

Returnal

White Shadow

Finish Act 3

Trying to go for the platinum but the stupid activity cards aren't popping up so I can't gauge my progress. All I know is that I've already surveyed the Overgrown Ruins and I have all the glyphs in the Derelict Citadel.

• Like 2