BDKSimba

Minecraft PS4 Multiplayer MinigameTrophies from Expansion Pack 2 & 5

...has become the Master (16.50%)

59Le64dee.png

Cupid (11.92%)

61L7288ee.png

Back from the Dead (9.96%)

75L07a04d.png

I have finished all 13 trophies that the PS4 of Minecraft has and above are three examples. Overall, the Battle minigame trophies from expansion pack 2 were alright and easy to boost if you know what you were doing and you can kick people out of your public match, alongside them not being able to join mid game. Unfortunately, the trophies from expansion pack 5 were mostly fine but were annoying as due to needing to do them in a public match, giving randoms a chance to join a lot and they can join mid-game. This makes the tumble game trophies a bit of a hassle and rush to try to get them done before randoms make the boosting take longer.

I do have to thank my two boosting partners who helped me with the trophies as unlike on the PS3 version, you need Playstation Plus on both accounts to use the multiple controller method. I will be attempting to do the vita version of these trophies soon, which I hope will go well when boosting these again for the third time. I also hope that if we get a PS5 version of Minecraft at some point that these multiplayer trophies are banished from that version of the trophy list.

• Like 3

Rocket League - Platinum Trophy: Virtuoso (19.96%)

1L6c211c.png

This is my 70th platinum trophy. The game was quite fun in the early game as facing people in this weird fusion of soccer and RC cars was fun. Unfortunately, you eventually encounter players who seem higher skill level compared to you and toxic players, which makes the online less fun overall. Since the game became FTP within the last year, it became harder to level up and the trading system was locked to an online level of 30, making the Stocked trophy a huge grind when starting now and this problem still applied to my platinum hunt for this game. Regardless, I still enjoyed my time online playing with a friend. Still working on the DLC trophies but I am very close to finishing the game overall, which is great. I am happy to add this to my platinum collection.

Edited by Groudon9000
  • Like 3

1L6c211c.png

Rocket League

Trophy: Platinum

This is my 21st platinum trophy, despite the game's toxicity I really enjoyed playing with friends online. As far as difficultly is concerned this is relatively straight-forward and is just a matter of time. If you have someone to trade items with once you meet the criteria the stocked trophy is a joke to say the least. I'm happy to add this platinum to my collection, now I have to try my best to earn the 100%.

The platinum trophy took me 12 hours and 45 minutes to achieve, however the 100% is going to take a while unless some kind soul is willing to trade with me. The online matchmaking was very inconsistent when it came to skill-based matchmaking as the majority of players I was paired up against were far superior and toxic at the same time. Grinding to level 30 to meet 1 of the trading conditions was a grind and a half, I ended up copping out and purchasing then Rocket League Premium Pass after I hit level 23 to ease my suffering.

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 3

47L13706e.png

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag

Committed to the Cause Trophy

Reaching level 55 in multiplayer without the “bench method.” Nope, just grinding thru solo Wolfpack over and over again. So relieved that I have all of the multiplayer trophies, including the DLC multiplayer trophies out of the way for Black Flag. Time to enjoy the solo trophies!

• Like 1

28L94fa76.png

World War Z - Winner in life
Finish PvP match with highest score in any mode

Went back to the game after watching Army of the Dead the other day. Never really been a fan of the multiplayer but given that it's where the bulk of the trophies I have left to get are, I figured I'd give it a go. First game I got into and I played the best I've ever done in this game. Scored enough points overall that by the end of the game, I was in the lead and the trophy popped.

Still lost the match due to most of my team quitting but there's not a trophy for winning a match so swings and roundabouts, I guess.

Lbd8ef8.png

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty -

:bronze: Kissing Booth
Kiss a poster in a locker

Uncommon 43.83%

17L6e0c2b.png

:bronze: Snake Beater
Get caught by Otacon stimulating yourself

Uncommon 25.43%

25L671cf6.png

:bronze: Down in Smoke
Disorient an enemy with a cloud of smoke from a fire extinguisher

Uncommon 31.76%

4L3009d0.png

• Like 4

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue  - 100% Completed

1L69818d.png

See you in the Movie (30.62%)

7L3840ec.png

That was quite a fall. (34.55%)

I just wrapped up the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue from the Tekken Hybrid Disk for PS3. Overall, the demo was fine and most of the trophies were very easy but of course, the 'See you in the movie.' trophy was a long grind for such a short demo. I also had trouble with 'That was quite a fall.' when using two controllers, which he seemed to be the easiest option to get this trophy.  Instead, I had more luck trying it in the arcade mode as you do not have to juggle between two controllers. I will be also getting the platinum for Tekken Tag Tournament HD as well in the very near future, which will be good and alongside this, wish me luck for Tekken Bowling as I might need it.

• Like 4