:bronze:  [Cafe's Familiar Customer]
[Use the cafe 10 times]

41Ldf9a35.png

:bronze:  [Cafe's Regular Customer]
[Conquer the cafe's menu]

33L3519ca.png

:silver:  [Costume Collector]
[Collect all items "costume"]

Glad I finally got all the weapons upgraded. I already have two friends interested in getting the online trophies done. It's just a matter of setting a time. For now, I'm going to practice the EX Missions and try to finish those. I'll get the last two characters up to level 10 doing so.

• Like 4

Minecraft PS3 Platinum Trophy (12.51%)

1L64dc90.png

I have done the Minecraft PS3 platinum trophy while I was working on the PS Vita version, alongside many of the other extra DLC trophies both versions have. Honestly, I prefer my experience of the PS4 version but that makes sense as it has the most updates, making it the best version. Still, I wanted to get this platinum trophy as a fan of the Minecraft series and I am working on finishing the 100% for this game but the passing the time trophy will be my main annoyance in completing it, due to the time and no way to track your progress towards this trophy in-game. Overall, using the tutorial world made most trophies easier to acquire than in normal gameplay.

There were some technical issues with texture pop in and a bit of lag but was still miles better than the ps vita's performance of this game. I must thank one of my boosting partners from my Minecraft PS Vita multiplayer session for letting me use their trophy world to get the remaining trophies that are time consuming to get, even in the tutorial world. 

Still if you want to play just one version of Minecraft on playstation consoles, please play the PS4 one, it is the best version in my opinion overall not just as a game but also to trophy hunt.

Fingers crossed for a PS5 version at some point in the future.

• Like 4

Lf8b383.png

37La30829.png

Operative
ME2: Complete a mission discovered by scanning an unexplored world

43L483e34.png

Broke, Blind, and Bedlam
ME2: Gain the loyalty of the thief

36L5c095c.png

Galactic Explorer
ME2: Visit 100% of the planets in an unexplored cluster

42Lb13e2d.png

Revenge!
ME2: Gain the loyalty of the mercenary

• Like 4

45Lc86ccd.png

RESOGUN

I'm back and I brought a friend

Complete the game in local co-op with your friend, without dying

While this sounds like a royal pain in the ass due to this trophy only available in local co-op (no online co-op) and nobody to play with, this wasn't nearly as bad as it seems. I followed some advice on this thread over on the PST.org forums, and getting this trophy was actually fairly easy:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/223058-got-the-local-co-op-trophy-by-myself/

Only one trophy left for the 100 percent. Complete Commando Mode. This will be a difficult challenge because I will be doing it entirely solo. If I'm lucky, I'll capture the footage from my PS4 and upload it to YouTube.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

45Lc86ccd.png

RESOGUN

I'm back and I brought a friend

Complete the game in local co-op with your friend, without dying

While this sounds like a royal pain in the ass due to this trophy only available in local co-op (no online co-op) and nobody to play with, this wasn't nearly as bad as it seems. I followed some advice on this thread over on the PST.org forums, and getting this trophy was actually fairly easy:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/223058-got-the-local-co-op-trophy-by-myself/

Only one trophy left for the 100 percent. Complete Commando Mode. This will be a difficult challenge because I will be doing it entirely solo. If I'm lucky, I'll capture the footage from my PS4 and upload it to YouTube.

I hate coop local trophies.