Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L282016.png

39Ldb2779.png

:bronze: Valley Black clear

Complete all Black Valley maps (Any medal)

So glad to be done with Black Valley. 178 is my most hated track in the game, but ironically I didn't find 180 too difficult in comparison.

Black Lagoon next, then Black Stadium, then finally the 50 Trackmaster medals. Onwards and upwards!

• Like 3

Minecraft PS3 - Passing the Time Trophy (33.82%)

36L29c474.png

Finally, after many hours of leaving my PS3 on during the day while during work at home unrelated to gaming, I have finally finished the PS3 version of Minecraft as well as all currently available versions on Playstation systems. Until a PS5 version is released, which is not surprising that it will at some point be coming, and further dlc trophies potentially from the new updates coming later in the year. Personally, across all three games, I wish there were a counter somewhere to determine how many days you have done across all your worlds as from my understanding, it may exist in the PS4 version, but I do not know as I got this trophy in that version a while back in that version. When determining how long it could take, I got mixed answers online as while I was able to find that sleep does not affect the trophy, other posts have said that it does not count the hours slept. It also said that it is counted in hours, not in Minecraft days, even though the trophy is playing for 100 days. This made this confusing for me to understand the time frame. I also encountered some crashing issues, a few times from saving the game but mainly from just leaving the game running for at least 4-ish hours, and it just randomly booted me to the main menu of my PS3. I do not have autosave on and my PS3 hard drive is fine as well with all my save data is not corrupted on my PS3, so I do not exactly know what the issue is. I read that there were crashing issues with autosave turned on with versions of updates before the current one on PS3 and Xbox 360, but I cannot find any evidence suggesting that it still affects the PS3 version as of now. I also do not know if it is another issue entirely causing this. It is something to keep in mind if you do go for this game and do something like this for the trophy as well. It did not crash for me when I went for the platinum in Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 on PS3 as I had to leave the game on to reach 30 hours of in-game time for one of the trophies in that game. Overall, despite the many issues I encountered with getting the 100% every current version of Minecraft, I still enjoyed my time with all three of the games.

Still working on Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed on PS3 as it is 75% now, going for Yokozuna next, wish me luck!

• Like 2

Warframe: K-Driven (0.61%)

72Lcd39b2.png

Ride 1,000,000 meters on a K-Drive.

A really grind Trophy I've been grinding on and off during the past two years and half: glad it's done. At the moment I am writing this, it is currently my 3rd rarest Trophy out of 3209. Coincidentally, 3 out of my 6 rarest Trophies have all been earned only during the last week out of almost four years of Trophy hunting ?

On Warframe, I have a weird and funny thing going on: basically, since I started this game in 2017, I have a five years long streak of earning at least one Trophy per year. For 2021, after obtaining K-Driven, I think I will earn 1 or 2 more, then I'll see this game again only in 2022 ? I'm not sure I will ever 100% it though.

• Like 2

21Ldcb331.png

The Circle of Death
Have your body collected.

4L3f783f.png

It's a Healthy Baby Boy!
Complete the desert area.

I wasn't expecting to get that first one this early honestly lol. It was mostly my own fault though. At least I don't have to worry about it anymore. I guess? ?

Boy this game is already making me question EVERYTHING. Especially now that I'm in the Amusement Park. If I saw something like that... I'd NOPE outta there so fast. ?

So damn creepy. I kind of wanted to stream this part but I feel like it's still too early and I'm still not the best at the game. Oh well I guess.

Why is this game making me question the morality of everything already?! ?

Yep!! Let's have fun at the Amusement Park!!

even if it's creepy as hell

• Like 4