Arbiter
ME3: Win a political stand-off.

17L5b4bc0.png

Problem Solver
ME3: Evacuate a scientific facility.

L1c6c7e.png

6L1f671a.png

Paramour III
Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship in all three games in Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Wasn't expecting this one so soon in the game. Hey back with Liara. :awesome:

• Like 4

L68046f.png

10Lc4f7e3.png

Slash Star
[Ranked Match] 100 battles fought.

And that's the online done for all the older Guilty Gear games. Thanks to @Honor_Hand for the turbo help in this one. x3

I plan to complete all these non-platinum Guilty Gear trophy lists soon. I'm looking forward to delving back into the series! ^_^

• Like 2

Minecraft PS4 100% gotten again with another list?!

1L52ebbe.png

Whatever Floats your Goat (94.59%)

3La98c3d.png

The Healing Power of Friendship! (69.55%)

2Lb44aa1.png

Wax on, Wax off (58.42%)

As I was working on another game on my list, when I noticed on the forums that people were posting about Minecraft getting new dlc trophies, which I expected as the PS4 version is the main one on Playstation consoles at the moment. Alongside, that the 'cave and cliffs part 1' was coming soon to PC soon. So, I expected the PS4 version to get the update in the future but not for a while but surprise, it did and a new list as well for some reason. Which is confusing as it should have gone under the main list, but I assume since, Minecraft on PS4 has 127 trophies in total, Mojang reached a max trophy cap that is mandated by Playstation. Regardless, I have all the trophies in 'Minecraft: Set 2' as it is called and 100% completion for Minecraft on PS4 again. I assume they will add more to this smaller list later in the year when part two comes out. 

Also, I just hope with these new trophies that when they gear up for the PS5 version, that they rid that version of the multiplayer trophies, they are annoying, especially after getting them 3 times in total.

• Like 2

L4c19a1.png

15Ld915c9.png

Fact Finder
ME3: Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.

21Lbcda77.png

Master and Commander
ME3: Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.

8L0fce23.png

Party Crasher
ME3: Sabotage a dreadnought.

Getting closer to the end. Still have a ton of side missions to do plus the Citadel DLC. :popcorn:

• Like 4

L50d97e.png

Fallout 4 - Benevolent Leader

25L3e2ad6.png

As annoying as advertised! Ended up building a comically unreasonable amount of workout benches and bars, and that's what finally did it for me. With this famously obnoxious trophy out of the way, chipping away at that S is feeling that much more feasible.

Ah, Fallout 4. Bizarre how this utter grind of a game manages to be fun, annoying, addicting, infuriating, entertaining, and eye-roll inducing. Oftentimes all at once!

It's a good game, it really is... but man am I gonna be glad once it's done.

• Like 4