Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Crysis (PS3) Platinum Trophy

Rarity on PSNProfiles (25.94%) 

Rarity on PSN (10.2%)

1L480bbe.png

This is my platinum trophy for Crysis on the PS3 and now I have all obtainable platinum trophies for the PS3 games of the Crysis series. Unfortunately, I cannot get the Crysis 2 platinum for PS3 as the multiplayer is unavailable as of since 2019, which was before I took trophy hunting seriously. In terms of this entry, I saw the beginnings of this franchise that I would enjoy when comparing to the third entry in the series, which I enjoyed a lot. Honestly, while the trophy guide while offering many helpful tips and videos for obtaining the platinum, I do think that 10 hours to finish is not reflective of the time investment for most players as the subtle differences in the controls and mechanics compared to more modern FPS', some may need a first playthrough on normal. The delta playthrough was fine with a few annoying sections as you can run and cloak past a lot of the enemies but places with large amounts of enemies or the three boss fights in the game, were annoying to deal with. Honestly, I also felt that fighting other nano suit foes did drag down the enjoyment for me but they are few and far between thankfully.

I recommended this game or its PS4 version if you are interested in the Crysis series, especially after the recent remasters for Crysis 2 and 3 for PS4 coming out sometime soon. I will do the PS4 version at some point down the line too.

• Like 4

C8-E8-F044-5733-41-E8-B000-0-DE83-C3-AEC
Everybody’s Here 28.77% :gold:

AA08-DCD5-786-D-4-DE2-AD4-D-584-F5487-FD
Complete at least one event with every character.

F19-D8534-AAED-4-EB2-94-F2-1-BE134-EFD25
Didn’t take as long as I thought it would, pretty straight forward trophy if you know how to win easily. Only three trophies left for the platinum, but I’ll be leaving one trophy away from the platinum until I finish LA Noire VR. 

• Like 3

Lba8768.png

Trophy: Datascraper :bronze:
Get an A rank on both Flash Tracer courses.

34L5544eb.png

Trophy: Know Thine Enemy :bronze:
Complete the Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.

17Ld797ee.png

Trophy: Ultima Weapon :silver:
Synthesize the Ultima Weapon.

45La5ac59.png

Trophy: Leveled Out :silver:
Raise Sora to LV 99.

46L0a38c2.png

Trophy: One for the Books :bronze:
Complete the Game Records section of the Gummiphone.

20Lfc6307.png

• Like 4