Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

57L57b81a.png

Assassin’s Creed Unity - Dead Kings (DLC

Hydrogen Bonded (Bronze)

100% sync on a free DLC. I really liked the two murder mysterious and the storyline was interesting. There were a lot of red chests that were very rewarding so it helped me upgrade my gear and provides the best sword in the game, which helps in Paris. The collectibles and chests were buggy in the sense that you have to run around with eagle eye vision since many of them do not appear on your map and mini map. I think this should’ve been a Silver trophy, personally. Overall, solid recommendation and a nice supplement to Unity. 

• Like 4

46Lcacc20.png

Training Complete
Achieve Level Rank 50

Thank God, i'm done with the MP Stuff of Max Payne 3. I still can hear the ''Cup of warm Milk and a Blow Job'' Line im my Head. Oh and also the XP Grind is fucking boring. I listen to some music on Youtube for that. Puhh, i'm done now for good with the MP. I will play the rest of the Game a bit later, since i'm burned out of Max Payne 3.

• Like 2

9Lfe1f33.png

Reunited
Complete Chapter 8.

Sorry it took me so long. i totally haven't been severely distracted with Pokemon Unite and haven't become totally addicted to it i swear

Express way theme, Express way battle theme, and the theme that plays after the bandit fight are probably the best themes I've heard in the game thus far. Anyway I've made it to Wall Market now. I managed to afford Hardedge and boy am I glad I could. It's ability is so damn good. Hopefully it will change things for me. Again... I doubt it... but every little thing helps. I guess. ?

• Like 4

S6e14f5.pngStreets of Rage 4: Mr. X Nightmare DLC

43Sb357eb.png40-bronze.pngUltimate Warrior
Unlock all alternate moves for one character.

45Sb48570.png40-bronze.pngPhantom in the Hull
Reach level 18 in survival mode.

Phantom in the Hull doesn't show right away just because you've cleared level 18 in Survival. You get it after the game is over. Don't quit out of the game or power down.

I got over 67.000 with Max. Boosting walk speed is a good idea (a little more speed can't be a bad thing for Max), and so are multi-jumps.

• Like 4