Collect all Trophies in Life is Strange: True Colors

:platinum:

• Like 4

'n Verlore Verstand

Lc5a259.png

:silver:Chase The Light

Beat the Time Trial for Scene 14

40Ld6e8a6.png

Ever ran through a darkness parcour for almost 6 minutes while the floor often gives out from under you and you have to figure out some crappy puzzle while being on a tight timer? Well that is what this time trial expected of me, and it was not fun, pretty much like the rest of this abomination. This game had many annoying levels but this trial was easily the most annoying out of the bunch due to the bad vision, the tight timer and seemingly arbitrary nature of the puzzle, and thats saying something.

I finished this time trial after quite a bit of practice and therefore I am only missing one more trophy in this putrid dog turd of a game. Unfortunately for me, the trial number 8 that I am missing is broken and therefore unplayable, freezing the game in between 1 and 8 seconds after entering the level every damn time when playing normally. Saw someone mention a trick, look at the ground and try to run through a damn maze in record time, works semi well until you have to get through the part with the moving rooms, at which point it froze for me every single time even when I was staring almost directly down, making it not possible for me to unlock the last missing trophy.

Edit: Thanks to a bunch of tricks the last trophy was doable after all, but boy did it suck, easily one of the most horribly unnatural things to experience in any game.

This game marks the end of my support for indie developers, they can kiss my ass, I've had so many horrendous experiences with them that even throwing money at the disgusting big turd devs is better, as they at least fix their shit at some point, while this game will remain broken and buggy forever. Indie games I do not already own I will likely not buy, the lack of standards is just way too severe. I am just so tired of buggy garbage games at this point.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 3

Lc20ac0.png

11Lab77ae.png

:silver:: The Petrified Forest
Complete the The Petrified Forest mission on the normal difficulty setting.

12La83b1c.png

:gold:: Mountain Pass
Complete the Mountain Pass mission on the normal difficulty setting.

13L89708b.png

:gold:: Harpo's Ferry
Complete the Harpo's Ferry mission on the normal difficulty setting.

14L7e7c49.png

:gold:: Final Fight
Complete the Final Fight mission on the normal difficulty setting.

30Le829fa.png

:bronze:: Accidental Killer
Kill an ally in an online match.

21Le957db.png

:bronze:: Lethal Shot
Score 90% Accuracy in any single player mission.

26L3e0dc2.png

:bronze:: Accurate Rookie
Take less than 200 shots to complete Quartz Zone Massacre with accuracy greater than 75%.

• Like 4

Lf0be44.png

2L64b888.png

BALL FUN TIME
Bounce a ball 25 times in the apartment, because apparently that's more fun than the actual game.

22L4a456f.png

You Didn't Have To Do That
You killed a NPC. That’s gonna affect the whole game! That’s right, your actions have consequences this game!

19L0aa713.png

BBALL IN THE BBALL HOLE
IT'S BBALL TIME IN THE BBALL HOLE PLACE! MAKE ONE BBALL BASKET IN THE TELEPOD LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BBALL BOY OR BBALL GIRL!

20L6bac27.png

Bet You Can't Make 100
You made 10 baskets, now make 100! Come on, what else do you gotta do today?

• Like 4