BDKSimba

Post the last trophy you earned

51,558 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

46Lbbd715.png

Resident Evil VII: Biohazard - Banned Footage Vol. 2

:silver:You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em - Complete Survival+ mode in 21.

And with this final trophy Resident Evil VII is 100% completed! B)

For this trophy you surely need to unlock as much trump cards as you can. I had 13/15, and, with a bit of luck and strategy (especially with the Switch+and the Ultimate Draw, which give you more cards), I did it on my second try. During the first one, well, the power went out and I reached the 8th enemy... :angry: But this time I managed to clear the game without troubles. Surely you need to know what cards are going to use the different enemies, especially the 5th (with the curse cards, but I literally steamrolled him in one turn), the 6th (or 7th, which can erase all of your trump cards), and the final one (with the oblivion. Again, I steamrolled him with Destroy++, Perfect draw+ which raises the bet +5, and two bets-up +2. End of the round! xD).

Too bad I took one damage against the 2nd enemy, simply because I was greedy and I didn't want to use a Shield (I had 5 of them and I kept them for the final rounds, but I never used them! :facepalm:).

Now I'm ready for Resident Evil Village! ^_^

pjlhXBL.jpg

Any game played in Italian cannot be scary hahahah Congratulazioni!!! :D Good luck with Village!

L82bfc1.png

9L27344c.png

Riddles Champion
Finish all the Minigames without skipping them.

16L9cceb1.png

Expert player
Finish the game in Expert mode

15La0cbf7.png

Myth Buster
Complete the bonus adventure.

1Lfaa9e7.png

Platinum
Unlock every Trophy.

:platinum: