Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4e4c8e.png

12L900e41.png

Rise again, Soleil
Complete Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge

:bronze:  16.22% Rare

Working on Castlevania Bloodlines right now. First time I've played this one. Just got to Death....I hate this 'fight'.

Just let me fight him and not refight earlier bosses. ?

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 3

L404c1e.png

Mr. Driller Drill Land (PS4)

29S6d8403.png40-bronze.pngWe agreed, Amelia, 90 percent.
Get sucked into a black hole in Star Driller (Classic)  (25.3% rare/52% common)

28S21e859.png40-silver.pngBlood Donor
Get your blood sucked by bats 30 times in Horror Night House (Classic)  (11.2% very rare/36% uncommon)

39S0d5b71.png40-bronze.png"Behind the rabbit?" "It is the rabbit."
Unleash Usagi in Classic (collect Driller Cards 7 and 30)  (6.3% very rare/40% uncommon)

26S8c33aa.png40-bronze.pngYou're an All Star
Clear World Drill Tour LEVEL 1 (Classic) with every character (2.5% ultra-rare/36% uncommon)

19Sf5a3a7.png40-bronze.pngAlert! Alert! All Clear!
Clear Dr. Manhole Strikes Back (11.9% very rare/28% uncommon)

Cool reference to Interstellar on the black hole trophy name. I bet the platinum for this will be ultra-rare, because you need 8848m on World Drill Tour Special to get the Everest trophy. Also, the Title Stamp trophy isn't referring to the clear stamps, but rather the Excellent Prizes. EPs cannot be obtained with support items. Good luck to all who try to platinum this one.

• Like 2

L21b76c.png

15L91b3cb.png

My Weekend Job - Participate in a tournament

2La61f4d.png

Desert Rose - Complete Insane difficulty on Stage 01

3Lc65894.png

Nightfall - Complete Insane difficulty on Stage 02

4L79232a.png

Tank You - Complete Insane difficulty on Stage 03

5Le5df09.png

Secret Hideout - Complete Insane difficulty on Stage 04

So it was about time I started popping some trophies. I've been playing for about three days now, so I guess I should say if I like this game or not. The answer is yes. I have to admit, I was surprised how different it is when it comes to the first game. It's a big improvement on so many things. Sure, there's grinding involved, but that's to be expected and it's actually not that bad. All that RNG bs when it comes to collecting cards in the first game, gone. Now, the drop rate is much more generous. And please, don't even mention changing the clock trick. Since I've had to replay the stages to collect stars for upgrades, I've also managed to collect almost all the cards while doing so. Only a few more to go and I'm done.

I also should mention that the humor isn't that good. "It's time to pie! I mean, time to die!" "Rescue team is on vacation. Just kidding, they're on their way." I did chuckle a bit, but that's still lame. On the other hand, Stage 3 on Hard featured a boss battle against a massive tank. After destroying it, the ally commander mentioned how ladies don't drive tanks. I guess you know what that line got me thinking, right?

Finally, this is the first game that features a trophy that can only be obtained from weekend onward. And here I thought Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown was the only one that had featured something so stupid. Not sure if there's other games, but these two are the only ones I know.

And that's all I have to say about this one for now. With more than half the upgrades in my possession, clearing the first few levels on Insane difficulty has become so much easier and it's also been actually fun too.
Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2