Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Le00b6e.png

Trophy: You're Hired! :bronze:
Become registered Teleposters.

2Lee9354.png

Trophy: Practice Makes Postmasters :silver:
Beat your previous best score on a level.

5Lef88da.png

Trophy: Learn the Ropes :bronze:
Complete the first week of Summer.

3L120658.png

L789e66.png

Trophy: Welcome to the Riders Ridge :bronze:
Collect 11 stars to unlock the Riders Ridge

20L26efc2.png

Trophy: New Hire :bronze:
Add a new sponsor

13L83b897.png

• Like 3

After 5 days of intense training, I decided to do these worlds in a game session. It was intense and incredible. Without words

L7ca091.png

Super Meat Boy

16L322a39.png

Missile Boy

Beat The Salt Factory dark world without dying

17L72e977.png

Brimstone Boy
Beat Hell light world without dying

18L28a67f.png

Demon Boy
Beat Hell dark world without dying

19L83aeff.png

Maggot Boy
Beat The Rapture light world without dying

20Lc58943.png

Zombie Boy
Beat The Rapture dark world without dying

Edited by Strelok
  • Like 4

2L682026.png

Welcome to KO City (Bronze)

Earn 50,000 XP.

Knockout City (PS4)

17d06e226c866-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

I've been playing this a lot, likely alongside plenty of other people on the forum. I started with the trial and I've been really enjoying my time with the full game. It's not often that online games interest me (mostly since a fairly large amount of them are gritty first-person shooters, which really aren't my kind of game) but this one always caught my eye with it's art style and premise.

This trophy requires you to earn 50,000 XP from matches, contracts, energy drinks, etc. I've only been playing the full game for a few days, so it definitely popped way before I thought it would. Those other XP trophies seem a tiny bit less daunting now... a tiny bit.

Just ignore that the trophy screenshot shows me losing horribly, okay?

• Like 3

Le9e2b9.png
13L1a961c.png
InFamous
Rockhound (12.57% - Rare)
Find 100% of the Shards.

At first, this Trophy seemed very daunting to me: when I first started Infamous and I looked at the Trophy list, I made some little research to realize how infamous (^^) this Trophy was due to the steep requirments. Finding all of the 350 Shards spread all around the map is not an easy task at all, and I actually thought this Trophy would cost me the Platinum. While playing the game, I could already see me in the the post-game suffering in pain and going crazy while running around the map looking for those god damn Shards.

But thankfully, the Trophy turned out being easier than expected: only in the later part of the game, I realized that you can actually view the map of the game by pressing the Select button, making things much easier. I actually believed that there was no way to see the full map, and that to obtain the Trophy you only had to rely on the mini-map situated on the down-right part of the screen. If that was the case, the Trophy would have been an absolute nightmare, and likely an Ultra Rare Platinum; considering that this wasn't the case, after beating the game, it only took me two days (Around 4 hours) of looking for the last Shards I needed, to obtain the Trophy.

Shards are actually easy to notice and pick up (What makes the Trophy difficulty is that you have no room for mistake and you must get them all: 349/350 means no Trophy): I stopped bothering about the Shards while on the third island after I tried to get as much as I could of them in the first two islands, and it turned out I had only missed two in the first island (One of them was a secret one) and around 15 in the second, thus making a total of 294/350 after I beat the game. After beating the game, I went on to obtain the remaining 56, that I obtained in two days with the help of Blast Shards Maps, thus obtaining the Trophy. Ironically, it turned out I had 348/350 when I still had to check the first island in its entirety, and I knew where one of those two Shards left was: well, I was actually afraid that I would have not been able to find the very last one, thus being stuck at 349/350, and that I would have had to run around the three islands once more looking for that last Shard :lol: But thankfully, right after I picked up the Shard I knew where it was, the 350th was on the very next spot where I checked. When I saw it, I felt amazing.

I still have a lot of Trophies to earn, but now the Platinum is definitely on my reach. ?

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 4

Lea1c08.png

33L4e37ed.png

They Never Saw it Coming
Backstabbed 20 enemies.

16Lc7e72c.png

Cleaning Up the Streets
Killed 50 bandits.

L0003c2.png

Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Tombs of the Fallen

72L349397.png

Spelunker
Complete one Tomb of the Fallen

73L5b7b42.png

Crypt-ologist
Complete three Tombs of the Fallen

Lf669ea.png

12Lb4b0bf.png

Token Gesture
Redeem 25 tokens.

17L399582.png

Better Than Money
Purchase 5 items from the Black Market.

• Like 4

27L04482c.png

Saionji of Sorcery
Completed all of Yoshino Saionji's sub-events.

43L4c80c8.png

That's Not How Percentages Work
Achieved a 500% rating.

12L1dc8d7.png

The Princess Unmasked
Completed Chapter 11.

Quite the haul last night. I completed my first social link sub-event. I wasn't even paying attention and then the 2nd trophy popped during one of the story bosses and I was just like 'WTF?!' ?

I mean... I'll take it though... ?

Anyway... I already have an A trophy grade on this game. I don't even have any silver or gold trophies yet!! So... I don't have any incentive to play in post-game now. But... I wasn't exactly going for/attempting the Plat for this game anyway. ?

This game is seriously fun and honestly pretty good. I don't get why it doesn't get more love/attention/more people playing it. But hey... I'll take rare gems any day!! ?

• Like 2

Lf669ea.png

7L1db1c3.png

Decked Out
Have Purple-rarity gear or better equipped in every slot.

15Lb832fb.png

How Do I Look?
Unlock 10 customization items.

23Lbc93f3.png

It's Like That One Video
Show thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness", who is the nerdiest of them all.

27Laa7c74.png

Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'
Demonstrate your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides.

I miss all of my powerful guns. ?

• Like 4

L3d80c7.png

2L6bf3ee.png

:bronze:: Stage 1 Complete
Complete stage 1

12L38959c.png

:silver:: Ludger is Down!
Defeat boss "Ludger"

24L2b896b.png

:silver:: Super Diamond Complete 1
Collect all super diamonds in stage 1

3L352ef6.png

:bronze:: Stage 2 Complete
Complete stage 2

13Lfb429b.png

:silver:: Salival is Down!
Defeat boss "Salival"

25L7c44d7.png

:silver:: Super Diamond Complete 2
Collect all super diamonds in stage 2

This is a very fun game if you enjoy the very old games like Turrican!

• Like 3