Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

La9039a.png

Lords of the Fallen (PS4 Pro)

17S3e7033.png40-bronze.pngSeal the gate
Defeat the Infiltrator

The Infiltrator is actually not that tough. Just don't get too far from him, or he'll try a hard-to-dodge leaping attack on you. There is a certain three-strike pattern he likes to use if you're close enough. Dodge and punish after the 3rd part.

• Like 2

Ld36dad.png

1Leb4dd6.png

:platinum:We're Virtual Stars!
You've gotten all trophies! Don't forget to like and subscribe!

e5edadb4abf12901968c8c8100acf3bf16397656

L6eb423.png

1L0f4aa7.png

:platinum:First to the Horizon
Obtain all trophies.

4fd8bdad6dee19fca64a4f57a4fc569816397656

Now to move on to what might be my last plat for this year or the first plat.

• Like 3

1L33b9c3.png

:platinum: Platinum #699 Leisure Suit Larry 2: Wet Dreams Dry Twice :platinum:

Uncommon: 43.81%

Lb260c3.png

Finally got this platinum trophy out of the way and everything else is going according to plan. Sex scenes and violence is a pretty massive shit in this game. I really hate going through grinds like this. I've enjoyed everything single of it and now it's done.

Highly recommend for this game.

Next 700th Platinum Milestone: Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.

• Like 4

Hitman 2

Dark Tourist 

Reach lvl 20 in Santa Fortuna 

So every level in Hitman has challenges, they range from killing person in x way to escape using a hidden exit to completing an Easter egg. Doing the challenges earns xp towards that levels mastery level which typically tops out at 20.

The beauty of Hitman though is it is so engaging and the challenges are fun that even after reaching level 20 I keep completing challenges. Also, shoutout to MrFreeze on YouTube, he has amazing guides for completing the missions on Master difficulty Silent Assassin , Suit Only and Master Sniper which will give massive amounts of xp for those who don't enjoy the challenges as much as I do.

• Like 2

L942e05.png

18Lc79d4b.png

:bronze:Crimson Flames
Homura joined your party.

Now my ideal duo formed, also good that the SK girls feels the same as they did in past Hack and Slash(the Warriors/Musou-like type of HaS) SK games since I been missing Homura's Wolverine-like gameplay.

c161728ed99d4990a9c6f839474e685b16398595

I like they referenced that Noire's VA(the JP one) is the same as Ikaruga(from SK) and Homura's VA is the same as Noire's little sister Uni(from Neptunia).

• Like 3

L758121.png

42Lbaf7ef.png

:bronze:  Horses for Courses
Red Dead Online: Concurrently own 5 horses.

Lc125e9.png

9Le163e6.png

:silver:  CODE 8 Clearance
Meet the conditions and pass the exam to earn your Level 8 CODE Clearance.

37L38595a.png

:bronze:  Constant Comrade
Complete 15 operations while collaborating with other players.

23L3fc0d3.png

:bronze:  Natural Thorn Killer
Claim all Thorn-related entitlements.

Can't believe it's been a whole month already since I posted in this thread. In that time, I got the last online trophy in Red Dead Redemption 2 after getting the horse I wanted. I finally after putting it off for so long, started Freedom Wars and I already got over half the trophies done. I found a Discord server dedicated to this game and everyone was so welcoming and helpful. They even had channels dedicated to weapon building guides which is great because the game doesn't do a good job explaining everything. It's a great game and wish I started playing it sooner, but that's how it is when you have a massive backlog.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iForastero said:

L133783.png

1Ld1de1a.png

Platinum Trophy - The Elder Scrolls Online

"Unlock all Trophies in Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for this Trophy."

Congratulations on this! I  keep playing with the idea of getting this game but it is a monumental task. Maybe I will go for it on PS5 and just spend a year on it.

• Like 2