Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

8 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Just a heads up, you will need 3 stars on every level for 100% and it is highly frustrating. I gave up on it. Good luck though, truly!

Looks like there's 180 stars, so some wiggle room. Hopefully won't give up. Halfway there! The video guide that was posted has been very helpful so far.

Le640c2.png

2L953331.png

:gold: Finished Milestone 2!
You finished all levels of world 1!

• Like 3

L1ee65e.png

Mafia II: Definitive Edition (Jimmy's Vendetta DLC)

51L8aae72.png

:bronze: Explorer

Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta".

This trophy took around 25 hours. 25 hours for a bronze trophy in a DLC. Stupid trophy.

• Like 4

8L1dc102.png

:bronze: Brie-lliant

Complete all Cheese Hunt Levels

14Lf18f41.png

:gold: Turophile

A++ all Cheese Hunt levels

1La53c23.png

:platinum: I Am Bread

Obtain all other Trophies

After giving nearly a 4 years of break (3 years and 8 months to be exact), I finally returned this game and got the platinum trophy in around 7 days. In my opinion, Cheese Hunt was the most difficult and the buggiest game mode I've ever played in this game (hence I think the bugginess makes this mode and getting the platinum very annoying). As for getting A++, my listing from easiest mode to hardest mode would be like this: Bagel Races - Story Mode - Zero G - Rampage - Cheese Hunt. I'm really happy for finally returning this game out of nowhere (literally got bored studying for my finals and decided to play this game just to see how will I perform after a long break and I pretty much got 26 A++ in like 4 days. Cheese Hunt Garden wasn't even fun at all though, I can tell that confidently lol.) and clearing this game off from my backlog.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 4