Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

13Lb65669.png

Uptown and Downtown (Bronze)

Complete Mrs. Puff's mission in Downtown Bikini Bottom.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (PS4)

PkLxGJZ.jpg

I've been enjoying this one. This is a fairly solid entry into the 3D collectathon platforming genre thanks to its tight controls and fun objectives. Nothing mindblowing or anything, but still, a good game's a good game, even if it's a licensed game.

This mission was easy to complete, but I did get a bit lost trying to find the last few steering wheels. Not because the level is confusing or anything, but because I completely glossed over the massive sign that said "SEA NEEDLE" in bold lettering. Turns out being an idiot isn't a great way to get progress.

• Like 3

Lfb57ba.png

:gold: A shining inspiration to us all!

6Le595be.png

Achieve the rank of Grand Lord (Rank 25)

So close i can almost hear the sound of the platinum unlocking :eyebrow:

• Like 3

#7,313 trophy

Le616e5.png

23L97e38c.png

:silver:- You want to make a omelette, You gonna break some eggs

Block 1,500 damage from players or AI entity using the shockwave punch ability.

This trophy can be easily boosted with The AI entity around the map.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 3

Just got the Wood Boy trophy on Super Meat Boy, beating the first world without dying :) and I have to thank the main man himself, the sexy hunk known as Gish

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/supermeatboy/images/5/59/Gish.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20160730144051

for real though I never thought I would even get this trophy when I first played it, some of the levels in the first world were tough just to beat once let alone all in one go but you soon learn them, would you say it's the same for the other worlds as well

They are going to be tougher but if you can get one with practice is it the same for the others?

Edited by LukeTheGooner
  • Like 4