Apex Legends - PS4 

12L1d52c3.png

:gold: Apex Legend :gold: 

Win a game with 8 different Legends

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty (IMO): 6/10

Time: Around 20 hours

Rarity: 11.5% Very Rare (PSN) / 15.13% Rare (PSNProfiles)

I FINALLY got this trophy and got this game on 100%! I casually played it with a friend and got kinda addicted to it but never bothered to get it on 100%. The last 2 trophies I needed were this one and the one where you need to deal 5000 damage with a certain amount of characters. And since I'm not the best Apex player there is (far from it) I thought I would never get those 2 trophies.

My last platinum game was Titanfall 2 and since Titanfall 2 and Apex legends are somewhat similair (it uses the same weapons and somehwat the same lore from my understanding) I thought why not try to knock it out right away? Get this trophy over with! Took me 2 days to get 3 wins (already wins with 2 different legends) and deal enough damage with 3 legends (same).

Fun game but I wouldn't recommend these trophies if you're a "new" player to the Batle Royale games. There's A LOT of toxic players that'll spam your mailbox as soon as they think you're not good enough. And the countless times my jumpmaster dropped at the most popular spot and we died in 0.1 seconds........ oh boy.

• Like 3

L87dcdf.pngPac-Man Museum + (PS4)

4Mf2e9c6.pngExperienced Gamer - Played all 14 titles.

13M43b73c.pngInstallation Contractor - Set up all 3 kinds of change machine at the same time in Customize and returned to the arcade.

12M01f2a5.pngPenchant for Partition - Set up all 4 kinds of partition at the same time in Customize and returned to the arcade.

6Mde87c8.pngBGM Superfan - Unlocked 40 tracks by clearing missions. (2.2% Ultra rare/11.65% rare)

18M3fae7d.pngJangle Jangle - Earned a total of 1,000 coins.

31M94363d.pngPAC Motos Master - Completed PAC Motos missions.

Pac-Man Museum+ has a solid lineup. My favorite in the compilation is Pac-Mania (if you ever wish you could jump over the ghosts... well, you can in this one!). Pac-Motos was a pleasant surprise for me. Out of the two Pac-Man Arrangements, I prefer the arcade one over the port of the PSP version.

• Like 2