BDKSimba

Post the last trophy you earned

55,380 posts in this topic

Crazy Machines Elements

5L334a75.png

:silver: Challenger

Solve all challenges.

just realised i didn't post the trophies i got this morning here, i guess i rage quit in dreams after trying to collect one of those prize bubbles for like 10 minutes.

L89d6fb.png

14S751095.png The Major Gets a Promotion
Reach the top of the local scoreboard in Major Havoc

second UR!!!!!!!!!! i am just bewildered that this is ultra rare though as you can just turn on cheats and go to level 13 and that starts you off with a score higher then the top of the leader board so basically you just lose all of your lives. the guide is really trivialising these trophies, well done @Lil-Gameboy123 and @SlimSanta94

red sunset still looks like a pain though because i do't have ps plus so no save scumming lol

L4d3b1e.png

16Sc863f9.png The Thornbeak!
Meet your enemy

story related but never rage quitted because of the collectables

L05b916.png

5L997586.png

I Won't Break
Complete Episode 3: Fragile.

6Lb12391.png

BB...
Complete Episode 4: Unger.

I swear I'm the only person building roads. 🙄

Bout to go up the mountain!

4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

just realised i didn't post the trophies i got this morning here, i guess i rage quit in dreams after trying to collect one of those prize bubbles for like 10 minutes.

L89d6fb.png

14S751095.png The Major Gets a Promotion
Reach the top of the local scoreboard in Major Havoc

second UR!!!!!!!!!! i am just bewildered that this is ultra rare though as you can just turn on cheats and go to level 13 and that starts you off with a score higher then the top of the leader board so basically you just lose all of your lives. the guide is really trivialising these trophies, well done @Lil-Gameboy123 and @SlimSanta94

red sunset still looks like a pain though because i do't have ps plus so no save scumming lol

L4d3b1e.png

16Sc863f9.png The Thornbeak!
Meet your enemy

story related but never rage quitted because of the collectables

Lol, wow I remember making this guide. But my gosh the trophies were a pain in the ass. Thanks for the shoutout man! But yeah, the guide was trivializing, especially when I was still getting used to how to put together good guides. That game was my 3rd guide on this website, so I wasn’t as perfect back then, but it gets the job done. I had SlimSanta help me on the Red Sunset, I Own The Quadrant, and Patience trophies since they were more complex in how to obtain them and I could not (for the life of me) get them in my playthroughs whatsoever. Congrats on the Major Havoc trophy btw!

11 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Lol, wow I remember making this guide. But my gosh the trophies were a pain in the ass. Thanks for the shoutout man! But yeah, the guide was trivializing, especially when I was still getting used to how to put together good guides. That game was my 3rd guide on this website, so I wasn’t as perfect back then, but it gets the job done. I had SlimSanta help me on the Red Sunset, I Own The Quadrant, and Patience trophies since they were more complex in how to obtain them and I could not (for the life of me) get them in my playthroughs whatsoever. Congrats on the Major Havoc trophy btw!

thank you, still one of the better guides here

L4820d1.png

40-gold.png: G Tournament Champion

13Lbb6321.png

Like I said in my status update, condolences to whoever had to make this the one they grew up with, because this game is fucking terrible. In terms of presentation, all of it just screams unfinished. And the difficulty? We're going beyond cheap here. Not just an AI that can read your every move it (that's kind of expected with high difficulty settings), we're talking the game arbitrarily deciding when your attacks connect and whether or not they do any damage. So many times I will see my Sprites overlapping with the computers, and yet they will not flinch, they will not block, they will not react, and they will not take any damage.

40-gold.png: S Tournament Champion

12L66a5c9.png

Like night and day, this one. Better Sprite work, better graphics and art style, and an actual story mode for everybody. The controls feel great, and while the computer does border on cheap In the later stages, (again it is high difficulty setting so that's to be expected) It is nowhere near the absurd levels of near impossibility that Genesis version was. Definitely the most superior of the three.

Side note, I do wish they'd kept the female Ninja characters named as Mitsu, As it would have been a nice shout-out and maybe even a little bit of continuity. I know the third movie wasn't received well at all, but I hardly doubt the percentage of people who would notice that this was the same character and would want to immediately return the game for a refund as a result was high.

40-gold.png: N Tournament Champion

14L8e05af.png

Now this one was a very pleasant surprise. Despite having arguably the weakest system to work with, it managed to do so much more than the Genesis version. The 8-Bit Renditions of the movie designs for the turtles is great, the controls feel nice and work as they should, there is an undeniable charm to the digitized voices of "UGH" and "YAH" that I just love. The Super Nintendo version is the superior version like I said, but this one easily beats out the Genesis version.

L14165c.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

3Ld57e50.png

Heroes in a Half Shell
Finish Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Arcade)

:gold:51.15% Common

Had to take a break from Death Stranding so here i am playing a game that came out when I first entered high school. :awesome:

Was getting annoyed about not finding any Veteran Porter cargo. Hopefully they will spawn later.

And I've finally finished this game. And without a single quarter.

L359f05.pngNioh 2 (PS5)

32Me12304.png40-bronze.pngTeamwork
Completed 10 missions with NPCs or as Expeditions with other users. (Does not include Acolytes.)

A good mission to farm the last few you might need is A Fallen Star in the Shadow region, where you ally with Maeda Toshie. It's a short one and shouldn't take you more than a few minutes each time. When the Biwa Boku-Boku shows up, kill him on sight to stop the chances of a revenant invasion. Repeat AFS until the trophy is yours.

L5bce72.png

21L668d7e.png

Eye for an eye - Defeat each of the small eyes before defeating Spiderail.

41L5eee1f.png

100% - Finish normal mode with all powerups collected.

39L180600.png

Returned to ethos - Finish normal mode.

36Le4bdb2.png

Born ready - Finish normal mode without collecting any HP or SP upgrades.

40L07858a.png

Fast as lightning - Finish normal mode in under 3 hours.

1Lc43b97.png

Ninja Master - Obtain all trophies.

After another easy boss battle, I had one last obstacle to face before the final boss, which was climbing to the top of the tower. Nothing too exciting, except that there are flying robots that follow you if you don't kill them and infinitely respawning enemies that shoot projectiles, though they're also needed to climb higher. Oh, and of course it ends up being one of those types of levels where making one mistake will make you fall down or in the worst case, all the way to the beginning and you have to start again. Hate these types of levels. It took me a while to reach the end, but overall, it's not too bad once you memorize everything. Luckily, it went much better for the other two playthroughs and I even managed to rush through it in my speedrun playthrough after a few attempts.

As for the final boss, it consists of three phases, with the first one being the rematch against the Apparitor. Other than that laser, his attacks are the same as they were in the first encounter. I decided to make good use of the SP Dispenser and throw an infinite amount of shurikens at him. I could've fought him normally, but because you can attack him rarely, it would've been time consuming and I decided to take the quickest route. Also, if you die in the other two phases, you have to fight the Apparitor again so it's just better to do it quickly. Unless you want to fight with honor again?

The second phase was the hardest one and the one where I spent most of the time learning. What you need to do is lure those orbs away so they can't hit you. It took me a while to figure this out. Once I did, I kept trying until I succeeded, though I did get reckless in some of my attempts. It's in my nature when it comes to games.

As for the final phase, it's not as chaotic as the previous one, but it was the most time consuming. Once you deplete half of his health, he moves higher and you can't hit him until those platforms appear. Not only that, but you can only hit him once before he covers himself for a second and then you can hit him. Reminds me of Yellow Devil from the first Mega Man game, though there's no Pause trick to save you. Only your skill. With enough luck, I managed to strike him down, though at least one of my attempts ended in failure where I was only one hit away from defeating him, but I died. I wasn't even mad when that happened. I've experienced that in the past in some other game, though I can't remember what exactly.

I also should mention that I finished the other two playthroughs immediately after the first one. Unlike the other games I've played, I decided to do things differently with this one. After getting a certain amount of trophies or getting past a certain part, I jumped to a different save file. This is because of the following reasons. Not only to use my knowledge about the game and try to do section X better than the first time, but also to reduce the frustration. It worked.

So yeah. Great game, though it was frustrating at times. It was also easily one of the hardest games I've played. Also, the fact that I got the platinum twice from this game is something. I don't know why I did, but I got it done anyway. Even though there's the NA version of this game, I'll pass. Doing it twice was exhausting.

As for what I'm going to play next, I'm going to say the words that few other people have already said.

Spoiler

Worst DLC ever. I probably don't have to say what game I'm referring to, do I? I think it's time to bring this four year journey in that game to its conclusion. It's going to take some time before I resume that, as I'm going to take some time off from gaming and the platinums I got are the main reason. Once I resume that game, I can only hope that I'll manage to finish that very tedious part. Then I'll celebrate that I'll never have to do it again and play something much easier. Oh, what I've planned after that.

L065236.png

24Sc8a43d.png Astute Tactician
Create your own custom tactic in FIFA Ultimate Team

been out most of the day so needed something easy to continue my daily steak alive

NC2ANaO.jpgKlein max affinity trophy from SAO hollow Realization (he is my fav character from that series, because of what he represents), the trophy was gonna be my plat-unlocking trophy but oh well maybe in the next SAO game.

41L28c97d.png

Lfdfb4e.png'

1Lf1b32f.png

:platinum: All Complete 

All Trophies

33L35cec9.png

:gold: Conquest 100%

Main Story Total Completion Rate has reached 100%

32L8bd4e8.png

:bronze: Conquest 98%

Main Story Total Completion Rate has reached 98%

L172c11.png

Until Dawn

:silver: Scream Too!

16Ld35a33.png

Mike cut off his fingers to free himself from the bear trap

:silver: The Psycho Path

17Ldf7ef8.png

Sam or Ashley attacked the psycho with a weapon

Since this was free with PS+ Collection game, I thought I would download this, these trophies popped at the same time.  However I know I have messed up: I did not pick up the flare gun as Emily so that Butterfly for either scenario is missing entirely, I kicked the poor wolf as Mike [ as I was not quick enough on the QTE ] and HE saved Sam so I missed a ton of collectibles that show the truth over the identity of the maniac/masked psycho.  Its interesting game though, the likenesses of the actors are quite good [ still have problems with eyes though ], particularly Rami Malek whom plays Josh who appears to be nuts and his analyst voiced by Peter Stormare.  It kind of plays out as a late teen version of Agatha Christie's, And Then There were None [ with Horror genre thrown in ] - in this case these are 8 of "Sorority type" teenagers instead of 10 adults.   So I am just going to see it through today hopefully, pick up the rest of the collectibles via the guide on this page that are available to me and go back to probably Chapter 4 I suspect. 

grid-legends-featured-image-2x.jpg.adapt

11L0cf680.png

:silver: THIS IS IT

(Complete Story Mode)

Story Mode is a great way to kick off this game, not only to show off the different awesome locations and racing disciplines, but also because it allows for some fun role play as the new driver of an underdog racing team.

The story helps you get pumped to compete, and they actually got some pretty decent actors for it. The dynamic soundtrack is also pretty epic.

Lfca95a.png

15L7a0600.png

Hard Boiled

Complete first day without dying on normal difficulty

Rarity: 8.27%

It took me four hours to get through these seven levels without dying, usually getting to the sixth before suddenly getting shot up😂 I already know the next one, where you have to go through fourteen levels without dying, is likely gonna be among my most miserable trophy hunting exploits in recent memory.

This game is intense, man. I wish I wasn't such trash at it🤣