Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Massive congratulations @Yukiko Amagi Completing Aria low% is a great accomplishment that I vividly remember that moment when I unlocked the trophy. 
however, this is just the beginning of a long journey awaiting you. Use these moments and feelings to boost up your confidence and encourage yourself to do more and to move further in this journey and ultimately achieve the platinum. 

I would like to note one thing, completing all chars run with DLC chars won’t unlock Coda afaik. Or it won’t unlock the trophy for completing all chars without dlc trophy.  Can’t remember exactly

• Like 1

L19be7a.pngAleste Collection (PS4)

22M3f16d0.png40-bronze.pngFully Charged (Power Strike II)
In Power Strike II, press and hold the Shot button until the Super Burst is fully charged. (Debug Mode not allowed.)

39M2c0b13.png40-bronze.pngInvincible (Power Strike II)
In Power Strike II, destroy an enemy by charging into it while you are invincible. (Debug Mode not allowed.)

17M9210a6.png40-bronze.pngMax Power (GG Aleste II)
In GG Aleste II, have both normal and special weapon levels maxed out. (Dynamic Difficulty not allowed.)

27Md6d6a1.png40-bronze.pngChallenger (Aleste)
Clear any of the Aleste Challenges for Aleste.

Sadly, the majority of M2 Shot Triggers series are Japan only. Aleste Collection is one... you'll have to import the physical copy.

• Like 4