Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Is it necessary to master every dress sphere for the :platinum: ? I remember that the blue bullets were a drag to complete.

nope... just obtain all DSP, one DSP mastered and 5 Blue Bullets... it is just my perfectionist gene acting weird again... >_<

• Like 1

nope... just obtain all DSP, one DSP mastered and 5 Blue Bullets... it is just my perfectionist gene acting weird again... >_<

That's a big relieve. On the PS2 I spent hours trying to confuse that white tiger to get the white wind (or mighty guard, can't remember) blue bullet skill. It would've been so much easier to have the Lancet skill in FFX-2.

• Like 1

16L71fb7c.png

Play for 18 Triads 
   Complete the Trophy Level for Play for 18 Triads

15L3c0b4a.png

Traids 

Complete the Trophy Level for Traids

Dragon Fantasy Book I

9Lbd2a95.png

Fund Raising

Have Jerald Pick-pocket 25 People

What does your your perfectionist gene think about the Creature Creator :P? Will you 100% that too? Personally I did that as well, which made all the chapters last even longer (chapter 4 being the exception) xD

• Like 4

What does your your perfectionist gene think about the Creature Creator :P? Will you 100% that too? Personally I did that as well, which made all the chapters last even longer (chapter 4 being the exception) xD

don't remind me of that thing... just thinking about the time need to spend *shivers* no way... didn't returned to Creature Creator since I've got the trophy for Complete Fiend's Tale... 

btw.. glad that you are now playing DFBI ^_^

That's a big relieve. On the PS2 I spent hours trying to confuse that white tiger to get the white wind (or mighty guard, can't remember) blue bullet skill. It would've been so much easier to have the Lancet skill in FFX-2.

yeah.. Somehow... I missed Kimhari... just for a second only though...

Terraria

3L252219.png

Home Sweet Home 

The Guide has moved in!

Hope I can plat this game... very very slowly...

• Like 1

Just a little time consuming to obtain but if you get a motorcycle you could complete this one faster.

30S0132c7.png Geolocated         
Check in at every Hotspot
5 minutes ago in Watch Dogs                   

24.74%
Uncommon in PSN Profile

5.4% Very Rare on PS4 system

Note: I'm not ready to play Infamous Second Son yet, however today my son and I have been fighting over the use of the PS4 and so at one point he took it over but then didn't sign me out of my profile. He loaded Second Son in and now my profile lists the game loaded in with of course, no trophies earned!

Edited by rallysportev

don't remind me of that thing... just thinking about the time need to spend *shivers* no way... didn't returned to Creature Creator since I've got the trophy for Complete Fiend's Tale... 

btw.. glad that you are now playing DFBI ^_^

I'm glad I like this "monster taming" stuff (Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Ni No Kuni being another two great examples on PS3), otherwise I probably would have skipped it too :awesome: But as it is, this was just one of the reasons I was looking forward to the International version to finally get to play with X-2's monsters (and NPCs).

Yup, I'm glad to finally be playing it too now that Europe got it :P Once I'm done, I'll hope for Book II to release some day as well.

xcomcover530.jpg

1Le50f05.png

:platinum: You Win

Gain all trophies.

After 4 months I finally platted this game and got my rarest trophy to date (0.99% rarity  B) ). If anyone wants to know, Vigilo Confido can be translated to: to watch/ to be vigilant and to trust/to believe

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

21L4e8011.png

:bronze: Drugged Up

Take a dose of Zombrex.

Edited by Shin
  • Like 2