Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L8183ec.png

5Lf4a5e3.png Idiot for a Client                                            6Lcd37d3.png Ayyyye, the Jury

1Led2582.png What's in a Name?                                        3L03db5b.png Musical Memories

7Ld3fef7.png Use the Source                                              9L47232b.png Shlock Shopper Supreme

2L7e2869.png What Do You Do with a Drunken Guybrush? 4Lbd0fda.png Push ze Buttons of SCIENCE!

10Lc1c9e8.png Guybrush Goes Classy                                   8L41d8d5.png Feast for the Senses

11L1538f2.png Adieu, Adieu...

• Like 4

L485510.png

21Lbe46f1.png                                                     31L8c061b.png                            33L329e5c.png

Vannessgeance!                                                                                            Living in Cynthia                                                                   Bossed and Found

[Event] Defeated Vanessa's demon.                                                                                                     Cynthia got married!                                                                                    Defeated 8 mid-bosses.

Well, the sad parts in gen 2 is over, and it's time to kick some DanaoASS to finish gen 2, i'm still wondering which one should i choose as schwarz's wife.

• Like 4

L485510.png

23L41f048.png                                                                       22L6d1770.png

Secundus                                                                                                                More Like DEADaos

Finished the second generation.                                                                                                                     [Event] Defeated Danaos.

1 more generation to go...

For whoever wondering who i chose as schwarz's wife, it was Vanessa!  :wub: 

Edited by Lightning_FinalF
  • Like 3

L259884.png

Thieves in Time

21L9ee320.png

:silver:Costume Party
Obtain every costume in the game.

15Lffc0c1.png

:bronze:Keep Your Turban On
Make friends with Sly's long lost Cooper relative in Episode 5.

12L45d4b2.png

:bronze:I Believe the Time Is Now
Complete all the jobs and beat the boss in Episode 4.

40L96b31a.png
:bronze:Golden Arrow
Complete the archery minigame without hitting any friendly targets.

14L0fe920.png

:bronze:I Need A Mouse Trap
Meet up with an old adversary.

• Like 2

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

30Lb36866.png

:bronze: Out With the Old

Defeat the motorcycle-riding psychopath. [story Mode Only]

Me: Chuck, what happened to you? 

Chuck: Safehouse my ass!

Me: O_O

Edited by Shin
  • Like 2

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

30Lb36866.png

:bronze: Out With the Old

Defeat the motorcycle-riding psychopath. [story Mode Only]

Me: Chuck, what happened to you? 

Chuck: Safehouse my ass!

Me: O_O

LOL!

Edited by XXHEROXX-007