Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Uncharted 3

52L799ca4.png

Charted! - Hard
Finish the game in Hard Mode

.I'm REALLY dissapointed with this game. I was expecting THE best plot ever, the amazing paranormal boss fight, and we ended up with an "escape" scene. I'll have to stick with the group that says U2 was the best one. Marlowe and Talbot felt like... "empty", compared to Lazarevic always there being THE menace.

It felt like watching an Indiana Jones movie with just half of it without script, and at 1.5x the normal speed. I do admit, the final chapters were the best in the game (the desert ones... Oh god that was amazing), but honestly, it wasn't my cup of tea.

I will replay it, though. I want all the base game trophies sans Buddy System (CURSE YOU NAUGHTY DOG). But it'll have to wait until I'm done with PAYDAY 2. Still need to grind all the way to 100, get my cthulhu mask after hitting infamous rank, and the stealthy missions that are a major pain in the rear.

• Like 2

Batman: Arkham City

58Ld1848d.png

Robin Revenge 

Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Robin)

After going through the pain of playing as Catwoman, is good to finally have in control a character that is not broken or glitchy. Robin is a badass on this game.

• Like 4

L259884.png

Thieves in Time

49L53ccd3.png

:gold:8-Bit Bentley Style
Beat every hideout arcade's top high score.

44Lfff560.png

:bronze:Hero Tech
Battle with a secret weapon.

32Lf418ab.png

:bronze:Navigate Like Drake
Take a look at every map in every episode.

with these trophies earned, i only have to collect the last masks to :platinum:  my first sly cooper :D

• Like 3

LittleBigPlanet

25L50583c.png

40-bronze.png
Party Person
Complete a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list

Quite challenging to get 3 other people on your friend list to play LBP at the same time these days for a single trophy, but I'm glad I somehow made it :)
Thanks Zombie-Valentine, BrunoBomb and PoSt1e96

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1