Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Equip a speed sash and an energy sash on Sazh to get the random stagger ability and use 3 Blitz attacks every turn until it's staggered in the first few turns. Reload until it works and kill it as fast as possible.

Like a boss. I used him if light and fang ( all if fire in the sword) and we managed to put a end to that bouncing friend.

Edited by Mah2c

Aliens vs Predator

post-107890-0-28483700-1406779073_thumb.png

Very Tough Hombre

Kill 10 enemies in a row 

Without dying in a ranked match

L436cc8.png

36L3edc1d.png
:gold:Colonel
Rank 45 achieved!

I have really enjoyed this multiplayer, which suprised me. Not even going to delete it after I finish the single player off and get the platinum because I know I will want to pick it up every now and again. Even if just to kick some spawn-killing, base-raping, sniper-camping ass.

Now on with the campaign!

Edited because I got told off.

Edited by Rayrooz
  • Like 4

L436cc8.png

36L3edc1d.png

:gold:Colonel

Rank 45 achieved!

I have really enjoyed this multiplayer, which suprised me. Not even going to delete it after I finish the single player off and get the platinum because I know I will want to pick it up every now and again. Even if just to kick some spawn-killing, base-raping, sniper-camping ass.

Now on with the campaign!

Snipers are supposed to be stationary...its not camping

Serious.

Sarcasm doesn't deserve sorrys, and you are right. Snipers are campers by default.

Doesn't mean I don't love giving them an ass-kicking though! ^^

It always feels good killing that one sniper whos taking down your entire team'

Edited by Fierce_DeityX1
  • Like 1

Borderlands 2

45L8e97fb.png

40-silver.pngThresher Thrashed 

Defeated Terramorphous the Invincible

46L543752.png

40-bronze.pngFriendship Rules 

Revived someone from "Fight for Your Life!" that is on your friends list

A HUGE thanks to xXiniXx and Kzenderni for helping me with Terra and the revive trophy.

Tomorrow i will post trophy 500 :yay: