Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Trials Fusion

21L336762.png

Top Dog of the Turf 
Pass all tracks on Riders of the Rustlands

Downloaded the first DLC pack and after finished all the new tracks I got this. Wasn't too hard, only the extreme track gave me little problems. But after 17 minutes and 277 faults I was able to finish it. Sometimes I think I'm good at this game, but then there is those lovely extreme tracks that makes me cry, haha.

• Like 1

4L70beba.png

Entitled 

A Title does not tell all of a man, sir, but if I were to see one Title, I'd want them all...

1.46% ultra rare ^^ 

Took me 146 hrs to finally get all of these. Now to finish the last rival battles then it's just the online grind which is going to suck /:

• Like 3

L2358a1.png

44L889b16.png

:silver:Moe God
                                                                                             Your Charm level exceeded 50%.

This game's definitely going faster than the original, but I already have about 75 hours on it,

so it'll probably take at least 100+ hours for the platinum (unless you buy all the DLC).

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 4

Mass Effect 2

28Lf47ae8.png

Insanity 
Complete the game on the "Insanity" difficulty level without changing the setting

40-gold.png

27L7a5a15.png

Against All Odds 
Survive suicide mission

40-silver.png

29L70f46b.png

No One Left Behind 
Keep your team alive through the suicide mission

40-gold.png

My first playthrough, and i survived. Everyone survived. This was a nice challange on insanity and the feeling in the end was great!

• Like 2