Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

21L06fb8c.png

Hardcore

Completed the campaign on Hardcore difficulty

(from Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

Even with the save exploit, this was a really tedious trophy to finally get around to getting.

I resorted to using rotating my saves on two USBs after I fucked up and deleted my one current save on the second last mission so I really had to restart from scratch...and it was just as mediocre the second time around. Now all I have to do is grind out the super grindy multiplayer trophies and pray that an unfixably  glitched trophy (Global Warfighters) will decide to unlock itself. I hate this game :c

Remember kids, always rotate your saves (and NEVER buy Medal of Honor games)!

This DLC felt like such a waste of time and the trophy list sucked. Add the fact that there's no save feature, its needless to say that I won't be going back to it.

Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares

62L42558e.png

Must've Got Lost
Complete "Lost in Nightmares" on any difficulty setting.

• Like 1

L406be6.png

35Lc64a7d.png

:gold: Throwing Rocks!

Achieve a score of 200 or more in Tekken Bowl.

"I used Bryan & Yoshimitsu. Shhhh...don't tell anyone"

Edited by Shin
  • Like 3