Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

I just got my watch dogs platinum. Story trophies were easy and all the "collect random number of this" and "do this a random # of times" trophies were easy but there were two that suck so bad. Actually one sucked and the other was hard as hell. Don't rember their names but one had u hack and collect 23 songs which would be OK there are 3 that HAVE to be hacked from civilians which is random, so u could literally walk around from 2 min to 2 HOURS trying to hack that last song. My trick was to just go to parks during the day and it took like 20 mins. The other trophy "social lubricant" was so damn challenging. There's 3 bars u go to and u play drinking games with some guy. U have a reticle that u have to move in ur drunken state and u have move it and do diff things. Guy 1u just move the reticle over buttons and u push the button that pops up. Sometimes the buttons move or they change from x to o and stuff like that. Guy 2 u have to move the l3 or r3 into the reticle, whereever it is on the screen and keep it there. Remember the analog u move wavers and bobs bc ur drunk and its not that easy. Sometimes the reticle move or u have to control both analogs at once. Guy 3 is apparently the guy who taught guy 1 &2 bc he pulls out all the stops and had me trying to beat him for like 4 he's straight and man my palms were sweaty and I was the edge of my damn futon. When I finally got done and I got my trophy it took all I had not to jump up and scream at the top of my lungs. Most challenging trophy I had to get that involve me doing a series of complicated abilities or techniques that u see for some other game. Just sitting at a bar getting drunk

L6eb8d3.png

33Ld78dea.png Gold Standard                                            28Lf38ff2.png Consumate Completist

31L2cdaa1.png Spider Snagger Supreme                         34L102a70.png Super-Suited Swinger

1Lb8d65b.png Spider-Man: Edge of Time Platinum

• Like 4

L272970.png

47Ld8a88a.png

:gold: The Orbiter of Record

Collect 600 Precursor Orbs

"And with that, i got the Jak 3 platinum (My 50th plat) Will make a special comment about it on the Platinum Thread later"

Edited by Shin
  • Like 4