Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Dead Nation: Road of Devastation

38Lf143eb.png

:silver: Keep It Up

Complete a Round with Kills-per-minute rate of 100 or more.

(I had actually obtained another trophy today within this expansion DLC pack today to, 6 minutes before ^ trophy, but there's really no reason to post it, as it wasn't at the same time.)

I'd be nice if someone could help me with the last 2 DLC trophies in this pack, so I can have this extended-game 100%ted.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory  

9L6d3331.png

100-million Credit Limit 
                                              "Whoa! I saved up 100,000,000 Credits! I dunno if anyone needs that much, but it's like free food for life!" -Neptune

11L6ea818.png

Hatched Game Creator 
                                                            "They said I made a 'Godly Game' disc. Too bad this one isn't for sale, stinkers!" -Neptune

17Leff14c.png  

Level Cap Found! 

"Well well well, who reached level 99 first? It was me, right? IT WAS ME RIGHT!?!?" -Neptune

19Lc8158a.png

Quest Master 

"So we're at Quest Rank S? I can't believe they'd promote a slacker like me! Yokes on them!" -Neptune

• Like 2

42S0661e4.png

Alien Isolation

Throwing the Switch

Complete the fourteenth mission

Actually it was my trophy # 1000. My PSNP profile's showing only 998. Not sure if it's the trophies I had hidden. Well it should update in an hour or two.

It is. Your profile shows 2 hidden trophies.

So if you did hide them, they won't be shown here and your 1002th trophy will be recorded as 1000th here (until you show the hidden trophies)

• Like 1

Rainbow Moon

31L1bbacb.png

Forgotten Island 
Discover and enter the Forgotten Island, an optional area on Rainbow Moon.

and of course the monsters there owned me...  :| didn't even offer a drinks to their visitors... will get my revenge after another grind fest + hours of walkathon... :shakefist: 

• Like 4