Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Feeding Frenzy 2                            

9Lf10223.png

The Intruder 

Awarded for defeating the Intruder

(Damn trophy kept bugging on me.But I finally got it after deleting the game,save and beating 4 times(sigh)

Edited by Welmosca
  • Like 1

I'm actually still needing this. Any advice?

I'll tell you how I did it: I used a level 13 rogue archer for this. Sink a bunch of points into dexterity. I used a dragonthorn bow, but that may or may not be relevant. The big thing is the points in dexterity. Unlock archer abilities until you get Arrow of Slaying. Then just use it on a weaker enemy. I did 277 damage to an enemy in one hit after a few tries. Edited by DarkStar83x

L135f82.png

36Lceda01.png You're A Loose Cannon                                 34L1bf099.png There's Waldo

27L78b7a5.png Old McDonald                                                  19L4ddabb.png Apt Pupil

2Ldb2517.png Green Eggs And...                                           29L8657d9.png Tornado Without A Cause

16L95d175.png Perfect Storm                                                   26L336701.png The Boss's Boss

3La34ca0.png Taking Out The Trash

• Like 1

L975ee4.png

3L1388b5.png

:silver: A New Era
                                                                                           Complete the campaign on any difficulty.

Well I was satisfied with this one's SP, the only thing I think they could have did a little better on was the

ending, the other CoD game's endings just seemed more "dramatic" than this one (especially Ghosts).

• Like 3