Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lc6ad0c.png

23L341b81.png

:silver:Chocobo Whisperer
                                                                                   Catch the Amazing Chocobo

I wish I had a Chocobo... Now I'm choco-sad. lonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286264

• Like 4

He's not mean, he's just dark. 

Jak II and Jak 3 Platinum trophies are a challenge to get. Did you use the cheap orb glitch exploit to get your trophies, like most others?? Because if so, you couldn't say it wasn't a challenge.

I did everything up to those "flipping" races; I cannot stand those things. I did do the board-tricks, the gun courses, the Torn and Freedom Guard mission boards, everything but the bike and car races.

Onto my recent trophy:

Lf4db9b.png

11L39a7d4.png

Destroyed the Hive

Killed the Rakk Hive

Not exatcly impressive compared to my last. Also, the easiest fight I have had in Borderlands thus far.

1L6ee9fc.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Winner Takes All

40-platinum.png      6.56%

Just Cause 2 Platinum. Took 53 hours. Getting to 75% was long & boring but I got there in the end. 

Edited by chrisy21
  • Like 1

Lc749b6.png

13L4d25b6.png

雪菜 アーケードストーリークリア
アーケードストーリー「雪菜」をクリア。 「助けて頂いて、ありがとうございました!」

(story with the Strike the Blood team ,Yukina and Kojou finished :3 )

• Like 3

Lee2750.png

6.88%
Very Rare

40-bronze.png

35L08d0af.png

Ghost Hunter
Discover 50 dead ghosts

Finally decided to build up the motivation to go around and collect the final 5 or so ghosts I needed for this trophy, fortunately there's 60+ and a whole buncha videos on youtube, going on to collect more for the heck of it, and that grimoire score.

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy

dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-img-4.jpg

:bronze: Return As A Good Guy Next Time

49Le6ffb3.png

Defeat Kid Buu using an Ultimate Move.

Thank goodness of how vast Supreme Kai's stage is, I was able to charge up my super no problem when I went at the mission for the 10th time lol.

:bronze: Battle Elite

25L98664d.png

Clear a level 5 mission without retrying.

:bronze: Time To Start Getting Serious

14L2b6d3d.png

Clear missions 100 times.

• Like 2