Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

My forum profile doesn't update until the middle of the night, but here it is anyhow:

25L5db989.png

Ostiophobia (Rogue Legacy):  Defeat the son.

Ought to be written as "Defeat the (expletive deleted) remix boss that some (expletive deleted) thought would be a fun idea".  Took me two months of off-and-on work on this s.o.b., and I sincerely hope he's the toughest of Rogue Legacy's re-mix bosses.  Still trying to figure out how he's only a borderline Very Rare trophy (9% or so) for this game.

How nasty was he for me?  Here's what I did as soon as I actually beat him:  (1) Let the game save, (2) Quit to title screen, (3) Quit to XMB, (4) Sync'ed my trophies, (5) Immediately backed up my save to a USB Drive to be extra-safe.

If I never have to fight this sucker again, it'll be too soon.

Lee2750.png

13.36%

Rare

40-gold.png

28L089391.png

Epic Raider
Complete a Raid on hard difficulty.

Just got this completed in a good 2 or so hours with a team of 29's and 30's. A lot easier than I expected with the right team! Now I only have 4 more trophies to go, and I'm in the process of obtaining two of those.

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy

i recently just got the sly hd collection and i have to say that is the funnest set of trophies on the ps3 i am haveing a ball right now just got done plating the entire first sly now i'm 20% done with the 2nd man this is the most fun i have had in a long time my latest trophy was the art snob trophy but that is about to change for i plan on plating this bad boy by the time i'm done 

Final Fantasy X (HD)

7Lf23685.png

Heartstrings
View the "Underwater Date" scene

In all honesty, I'd bought the HD for X-2, which I'd played on my PS2...I never played X.  I guess I can blame a bunch of friends for badgering me into trying it....but not for hooking me into the plot, that's all me xD

• Like 3

1S8959f0.png The End of War
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. 16th Nov 2014
9:28:36 AM 5.04%
VERY RARE 40-platinum.png

Wasn't that bad.would have had issues if i wasnt using a guide.Veteran was ok with a few deaths here and there. Had to grind a bit in the end for the Exo Challenges but worth it.My 1st CoD Plat , 4th Plat this Month and 10th Overall .

Overall Happy I took on the challenge!

Edited by akpred

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

47L723d4a.png

I'm Sorry, What Were You Saying? 
Cleared a class trial without using your Concentration skill once

and thus, the party has begun....*no pun intended*

wow.. thought I got used to punishments while playing the first Danganronpa... man... I was bear-y bear-y wrong... that first punishment... *shivers*

and oh... I hate you [improved] Hangman's Gambit.... Rebuttal... you're the runner up...

• Like 2