Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-img-4.jpg

:gold: The Legendary Super Saiyan

30Lf83860.png

Attain 150,000,000 EXP.

Well this didn't take super long but it took about over 400 player ranks to get it.  Now just to hope Porungas wish will come up soon.. and then I gotta find other people for the online character related team trophies.  -_-

Edited by S4V463_F0XH0UND
  • Like 2

L1ee2bb.png

23L8d1239.png

:bronze: Noob No More

Win your first Instant Skirmish match.

24La4f98a.png

:gold: Optimal Prime

Win an Instant Skirmish match in 1 turn.

Not hard of a trophy. You just need to get into the correct Skirmish. Had two shotgunners and a machine gunner against two machine gunners. Of course, I had to re-do the whole thing a few times to win it in one turn.

• Like 2

La25b31.png

10L7bff4b.png

:gold: Stormbringer

Complete story mode on Revengeance difficulty with all S rankings.

Im back on PSN! And i came back with the biggest batch of great trophies that i've ever gotten! This one was pretty easy...until i reached a certain part and everything just became cheap. I got this trophy however after much trial and error.

51L28f535.png

:gold: Virtually Flawless

Set the highest score on every VR Mission.

This one was pure and utter hell! Took me sooooo many hours to get this one. Oh, and one thing i have to say after this, screw VR Mission 17 and 18...just screw them.

Edited by Tohru Adachi
  • Like 4

Leb74d2.png

48Lbccf16.png

Don't cheat, daddy

Raise your bond with all heroines to the max level.

4.39% Ultra Rare

FINALLY!! This trophy took forEVER and I'm so glad I got through with it. The name of the trophy fits it well, I'll definitely never cheat again.

Also, yay, my first ultra rare trophy. :P

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 3

L1ee2bb.png

16Lf222bb.png

:gold: Binary Hitman

(3.05% Ultra Rare)

Kill 100 enemy units in Multiplayer

17L78938a.png

:bronze: Seasoned Veteran

(3.82% Ultra Rare)

Play every game mode at least once

...and with that, I am done with this game's multiplayer. Not that hard to get all 6, and only takes about an hour or less with the help of a boosting partner.

For those bitching about not getting the other MP options highlighted, just delete and re-install the game until you see the EULA agreement in the MP menu.

• Like 1

Lc6ad0c.png

26L1128f1.png         28Le394e5.png       29Lcb7574.png

:gold: Monster Master                                    :gold: Machine of War                                :gold: Sweet Perfection

Complete Shinra's Bestiary                                   Defeat Vegnagun                           Complete 100% of the main story

Gold, gold, gold! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 4

La25b31.png

56Ld0babf.png

:gold: Master of the Wind

Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

Bah, i beat this in like 15 minutes....in game time. In reality it almost took me an hour but still not really that challenging because of Sam's Taunt ability and his charge attacks. I definitely enjoy playing as Sam more than Raiden though. Next up is Bladewolf, should be a lot easier than this one...i hope.

Bah, pathetic! - Samuel Rodrigues 

Edited by Tohru Adachi
  • Like 3

35La2bf68.png

Millionaire 
Obtained 100 Million Credits

And that's, children, how one spends half of the day.

I actually liked the grind... guess I'm becoming M like Tekken-chan.

FINALLY!! This trophy took forEVER and I'm so glad I got through with it. The name of the trophy fits it well, I'll definitely never cheat again.

Also, yay, my first ultra rare trophy. :P

Cheat, you don't want to end up with Asuna xD

• Like 3