Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld7b562.png

17L1adf07.png World's Greatest Detective       13L0d3548.png The Innocent and the Predatory

7L710e5e.png Perhaps sooner, Perhaps later 19L9981f7.png Crime Scene Investigator

34L351c50.png Air Marathon                                61L435b3f.png Snowjob

55Lde35eb.png Let it Snow                                   60L7033cd.png Down with the Revolution         56L79d8e9.png Drilling for Justice                      62Lc3278a.png Stalact-tactician

57L34795a.png For Auld Lang Syne                    59L68fafc.png Breaking the Ice

Edited by JadedDragos
  • Like 2

Lee2750.png

21.90%
Uncommon

40-silver.png

38L534b02.png

Titan Mastery
Fully upgrade a Titan Subclass.

Finally got the final upgrade on the striker class for my titan, now that's Warlock and Titan both done! (Still gonna aim for 30 on my titan before hunter though) only 3-4 trophies left to get now.

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy

L135f82.png

23Lddcd86.png Sprite Herder                                 22L9f13f4.png Sprite Cowboy

21Ld35f7b.png Sprite Slaughter House                8Lc1d163.png Chivalry is Dead

12Le97723.png God save the Queen!

Could you let me know if you find/come up with a sound strategy for the "Waldo's Daddy" trophy? Man, that trophy is a pain in the butt and is standing between me and the platinum for this.

Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition

2L379e24.png

Around The World

Every game mode played!      

BioShock

10L9320a2.png                            43L09c923.png

Defeated Atlas  :bronze:                                                       Little Sister Savior  :silver:

The player has defeated Atlas                                                           The player has completed the game    

without harvesting any Little Sisters