Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Leb74d2.png

49L66b8f1.png

Not on my watch!

Complete the game without any one of the Assault Team dying.

49L66b8f1.png

Memories

Find all collectibles for the gallery.

30Lb9c7b8.png

Absolute Sword

Defeat Yuuki.

The fight with Yuuki got my heart rate to unhealthy levels after losing to her three times. >_>

• Like 3

iW4rZv7Tzmy3Q.jpg

54L805889.png

:bronze:The Hero's Long March

Completed 50 Mission Battles.

My 2nd to last trophy before 100%ting the (full) game. Also, this should be a :silver: trophy honestly. The last trophy I need and is left, requires beating all 100 missions, which is a :silver: trophy, and what I think should be a :gold: trophy, obviously since it's the conclusion to the Mission Battle series and since the 50th Battle trophy would (hypothetically) be a :silver: trophy.

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 2

iW4rZv7Tzmy3Q.jpg

55L8f6db0.png

:silver:Enlightenment

Completed all Mission Battles.

There were 100 missions in total, and completing every 10 of the 100 missions awarded players with 10 different PSN themes, which are all amazing and I can't believe they did such a thing. And as I mentioned in an earlier reply, this was my last trophy to 100% this game.

• Like 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1

3La9510f.png

:bronze: Chapter 1 Clear

Chapter 1 Cleared

I also got about 10 other trophies for this game, but I'm too lazy to post them.

Tales of Hearts R

6L21ae14.png

:silver: Cross Chase Ace

A band of companions working in perfect harmony, and connected by unbreakable bonds—bonds that go beyond mere individuals and out into the fabric of the universe itself.

32Lfc18cf.png

:silver: Arena Clear

Congratulations! You've sliced and diced your way through the arena, both alone and with a party by your side! This glorious achievement will surely stand unchallenged for millenia! Oh, uh. Don't look now, but that guy's staring at you kind of angrily.

33L8dc302.png

:silver: Victory over Hubert and Pascal

This curious duo took to the field in their cute costumes and showed that they were more than just a pair of comedians.

34Lab9afb.png

:bronze: Unbreakable Bond: Kor and Kohaku

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kor and Kohaku, adding unassailable courage to the already formidable arsenal of spiritual weapons at our fair heroine's disposal.

35L87cc20.png

:bronze:Unbreakable Bond: Kor and Beryl

This award stands as proof that you have forged an unbreakable bond between Kor and Beryl. The sight of somebody single-mindedly chasing their dream is enough to spur anybody on. May her dreams of artistic greatness come true!

• Like 1