Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Heavy Rain - Good Driver and Kamikaze trophies.  Kamikaze was a breeze!  I've seen so many people bitchin' in various forums about how hard this trophy is to earn.  I hope I'm not flagged for giving some credit to another website, but all I did was follow the info in playstationtrophies.org's trophy guide and forums. (PSNProfiles doesn't have a Heavy Rain trophy guide yet.) :S I did that and watched a little bit - not even the whole thing - of a couple different vids on YouTube and voila!  I earned the trophy in about a half an hour of mostly studying.  Restarted about 3 or 4 times and then I got it.  Anyone thinking of playing Heavy Rain and not too sure because of the horrible things you hear about this one trophy, don't worry about it.  Completely do-able. :)

• Like 1

Puppeteer

19L412260.png

:bronze: Ursus Descending

Defeat the Moon Bear King.

I'm kind of glad that they awarded you with a bronze instead of something like a silver for completing the game. Loved playing through it, but completing the last stage felt more like a bronze than anything. Those miscellaneous and collectible trophies on the other hand, definitely silver and gold (with some bronze mixed in there).

• Like 1

Star Trek

44S86b616.png

Go Team!
Kill or take down an enemy that your teammate (AI or co-op player) has stunned

9th Feb 2015
7:58:29 PM

Star Trek

44S86b616.png

Go Team!
Kill or take down an enemy that your teammate (AI or co-op player) has stunned

9th Feb 2015