Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lbf2689.png

14Lc2cb5a.png

:gold: Career Criminal

Attain 100% Game Completion

SOMEHOW, my file ended up going from glitched to being able to let me do that last Strangers and Freaks mission with Dom. Just had to do one last race and BOOM! I don't have to replay the game from the beginning!!!  :dance:  :D

I have no idea who that is.

Lilliel from The Guided Fate Paradox, from Nippon Ichi, like Disgaea.

Gotta get back to that game. The survival dungeon is what's causing me to not go back though...

• Like 3

29L1e54d3.png

Maestro
Obtain a Fantastic rating for each song in Ice Cream Beat Master Mode.

Ansem Heartless? Organization XIII? Xehanort? Nah, I'm pretty sure Huey, Dewey, and Louie are the true villains of the franchise.

They clearly want to reach Kingdom Hearts with a tower of Ice Cream!

• Like 3

L597982.png

41Lcd81fa.png

:silver:We Meet at Last
                                                                                                   Encountered the worst enemy.

The hard part is over, now all that remains are the grindy trophies. Luckily I already have all

the Armor,  Accessories, & Items, so now I just need to focus on getting the rest of the weapons.

• Like 4