Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4c160c.png

32L2f8c68.png

:gold: Holy Garb of Destruction
Proof of obtaining the ultimate garb, imbued with destructive magic.

(Cool looking garb too bad it kinda sucks compared to others though, thanks Ultima.

Now i just need 1 more trophy to plat but i'm seriously having trouble beating Aeronite in the desert.)

• Like 2

L225666.png

11Lc94b32.png

:bronze:Aspiring Architect
                                                                                         Create 40% of all possible items.

*sigh* Half the items I'm creating, I've already made before... Damn my past self for not making a list! :spank:

• Like 4

Syberia II

10La02b27.png

Among our own

Finish the game

Looks like the Old School (finish game in under 6 hours in Difficult mode) trophy might be glitched/buggy/not set to trigger correctly as 20 minutes ago I completed another playthrough in under 6 hours (in fact, the above trophy was earned 5 hours ago after which I instantly started the speedrun playthrough; I didn't even fully play that whole time as I spent 40 minutes watching a tv show and 15 minutes doing something else). I've reloaded the ending save several times and have tried re-completing it in various ways (skipping cutscenes and credits, not skipping them, waiting at the main menu, etc) and still no trophy :P

• Like 2

L225666.png

12L11b32f.png

:bronze:Creative Craftsman

Create 60% of all possible items.

Awesome, the Lil' Vending Machine 3 made making all the Symbol Cards a snap, you can buy every ingredient needed from it. ^_^

Oh yeah that was quite a godsend, the multiple trips required for those cards would have been a pain without that vending machine dood

Oh yeah that was quite a godsend, the multiple trips required for those cards would have been a pain without that vending machine dood

Definitely, I actually had the thing sitting in my inventory since I started playing again & completely forgot about it. Also, ignore that 60% trophy above, because I just hit 80% :P

L225666.png

13L953eaf.png

:bronze:Inspired Inventor

Create 80% of all possible items.

I have a feeling that this last chunk won't go as quick though, now I need to go back to farming more ingredients. sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

• Like 3

SENRAN KAGURA: SHINOVI VERSUS

mjFHF06.png

Please No More!

You were completely stripped.

It took me a while. I forgot one simple thing: let my opponent achieve 5 ninja

scrolls to perform the Secret Ninja Art. I'm stupid, hahaha.

Edited by RenovKatt
  • Like 2

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

58Lc8b78c.png

Omnipotent 

Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

Have to thank bunshing for helping me with this one, even though he got it a long time ago. And is good to get U3 trophies again, God knows the last ones are hard or luck-dependant.

GTAV:(PS3)

13Lcec54b.png

Solid Gold, Baby!:gold:4.02% ULTRA RARE *atm

Earn any 70 Gold Medals on Missions, Strangers and Freaks.

YESSSS!! FINALLY!  :yay: 

Another one off my back for that elusive  :platinum: 

Many thanks again to @HARD_ANGEL_FAN for giving that extra boost of encouragement to keep at it and just keep on grinding!

For you see, our community 'boosting' is not just about achieving those MP trophies but a bag full of kindness makes a lot of difference.

cheers, mate!!

Now., on to the NEXT!  :pimp: 

-Razgriz

• Like 1