Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

51Lb8df77.png

Scavenger Hunt

(BioShock Infinite)

~ Complete the game in 1999 mode without

purchasing anything from a dollar bill machine ~

I got the platinum with it as well... 1999 mode wasn't very hard at all, even without being

able to purchase from the dollar bill vendors. Ken Levine would be proud. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Edited by PurplePi_
  • Like 4

God of War: Ascension

24Ldac1ca.png

Quaid!!!
Defeat Pollux

Damn, this was a pretty tough battle. Been a while since I had this much trouble on a boss.

Anyway, it's pretty funny how, despite this being a prequel, this game is far more over the top than the previous ones.

51Lb8df77.png

Scavenger Hunt

(BioShock Infinite)

~ Complete the game in 1999 mode without

purchasing anything from a dollar bill machine ~

I got the platinum with it as well... 1999 mode wasn't very hard at all, even without being

able to purchase from the dollar bill vendors. Ken Levine would be proud. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Tbh it's not, when I did it; it took me 3 days of semi-casual doing. Props though, it's a good trophy to have earn't

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst

Lf751a4.png

22L1e6c4d.png

:gold:Overwhelming Victory
                                                                                                       You won 20 battles in a row without taking any damage.

Every time I hear the word "overwhelming", I always remember the Overwhelming Peon Ball trophy in Mugen Souls... bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

Thankfully this trophy was easy as hell, I just farmed it in the very first area (I'm kinda surprised it was a gold trophy).

• Like 4

Metro: Last Light

:bronze: Homo Homini Lupus Est  :bronze:

Kill 100 enemies with heavy weapons.

59L0d001d.png

This one could take you lots of tries, unless you are very lucky.

In my case.. it was a pain on the, but got my 100% :)

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 3