Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L57216c.png
                                                                                    :bronze:Blood-starved Beast   

23Lb6ca58.png

Defeat Blood-starved Beast

I always thought that the game was extremely easy until you encounter this abomination. This is the second time I annihilate him, and he still made me rage in pure frustration. This stupid poisonous fuck can go fuck himself. First time I had so much trouble beating him because I somehow forgot that you can just counterattack enemies by staggering them with your left-hand weapon.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 2

Sorry but i just can't not post about it;

Final Fantasy XIII

36L67d2ba.png        24Le721cf.png

Superstar                                                                     L'Cie Paragon 

Earned a 5-star rating in the battle to determine the world's fate.               Earned a 5-star rating for all Cie'th Stone missions.

I'm ready for the worse!!!! (Plat Obtained :3)

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

21S80467c.png

:bronze: 100 Million Credits

Obtained a total of 100 million Credits.

All I need to do now is wait for Stella to come back from her final dungeon. If all goes well, I should have the platinum when I wake up tomorrow.

Edit: I jynxed myself. Stella just died, so I'm going to have to wait an extra few hours for that platinum.

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 3