Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L225666.png

6Lb505dc.png

:bronze:Advanced Battler

Obtain 75% of all battle trophies.

I'm right behind you! I think I'll start my Chaos playthrough tomorrow. admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Dang it, I can't keep slacking like this! I doubt I'll be able to get the plat before you, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try! Bring it on, Masamune!

BPzyWWZ.png

• Like 2

L05e2e6.png
               6L8509a1.png

:silver:
 The Sun In Her Sky 

Achieved the true end in Shizuku's route.

Gotta love Shizuku.

Edited by LaNs-Aksh
  • Like 3

Titan Mastery from Destiny. I don't know how to post pictures like you guys do haha.

(1) Find the image for the trophy on the game's page, and click on it until it's the full-sized trophy image

(2) Right-click on it and choose "Copy Image URL" or something like that (that's for Google Chrome, but other browsers should be similar)

(3) Paste it in an img tag like so:

[img=https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/49e278/trophies/38L534b02.png]

:silver: The Sun In Her Sky 

Achieved the true end in Shizuku's route.

Gotta love Shizuku.

wait til you finish Shion's route.. you might change your mind...

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

15La71fd4.png

Push It To The Limit 

Leveled a character to 99.

"You maxed someone's level?

That's...pretty dedicated of you."

Dedicated indeed.. and here I thought Maxing Lily Rank is the worst grind in this game... to the point that I've maxed Wyn and Lid's Lily Rank with each other even before getting this trophy(at least I don't need to worry about these 2)...

oh btw... 10 Maxed Lily Down... 12 to go... wooooo...nah... panda-emoticon-20.gif?1292863508

• Like 3