Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Resident Evil 5

61Lf3e35d.png

:silver:  Bringing the Pain :silver:

- Defeat 100 players using physical attacks in Versus.

• Like 4

:bronze: The Adventurer: Terra (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix)

15Leb6677.png

Complete Reports with Terra

No more of this guy's crappy dodge, hello invincivility frames!! Aqua and Ventus should be much easier to deal with, the road to the plat is now coming to an end! xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 4

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

87L17cf28.png

Overseer 

Get the Curator Medal while on Crushing Difficulty

I can't believe I got this xD thanks to kenern23 and xJackHiryu for helping me, these guys are great players and we got it so fast we couldn't believe it.

• Like 1

Dante's Inferno

53L7ae2a4.png

40-bronze.png

It's in the Trial
Beat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials

Now that was challenging and time consuming. I was very luck to find a reliable partner at random, and boy you'll need it if you're aiming to get this one. No ideia why the devs thought it should be a BRONZE trophy. Now I just need to grind for gold/silver/bronze/plat medals on the community trials.

Edited by fabmorais_2011