Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L73aeff.png
17L855505.png
Victory over the Grim Keeper :bronze: 
This hateful being likes nothing more than to watch his faithful scythe swing about the place causing mayhem. If Gall hadn't showed up just in the nick of time, he may have stopped Kor and co. at the very first hurdle.

Lets get started!

• Like 3

Fallout 3

31Leb001f.png

:bronze: Reilly's Rangers

Completed "Reilly's Rangers"

• Like 4

L39cfb9.png

27La5a6b4.png

The Bull
You defeated Lawrence Barrett, elite member of a secret mercenary hit squad.

First Boss Encounter in that epic game.

I was kinda scared of him but i was surprised how fast it ended o.o .

I guess it is one of the fastest Boss Battles i have seen so far x3

But anyways, yay for me i can continue to enjoy the story :3

• Like 3

L39cfb9.png

27La5a6b4.png

The Bull

You defeated Lawrence Barrett, elite member of a secret mercenary hit squad.

First Boss Encounter in that epic game.

I was kinda scared of him but i was surprised how fast it ended o.o .

I guess it is one of the fastest Boss Battles i have seen so far x3

But anyways, yay for me i can continue to enjoy the story :3

Yeah every boss in this game can be beaten very quickly if you know the proper methods, still a fantastic game though dood

Lfdd582.png

24Ld9c1a5.png

40-bronze.png  Cleaner
                                                                         You fought 5 enemies at once and none of them survived

Decided that this was going to be the first game to get cleared of Psplus backlog. Never expected it to turn out this good!

Can tell it even grabbed some inspiration from Bioshock. Not that is a bad thing imo.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Congrats! Good luck with the speedruns! You're gonna need it.

Are they worst than getting 3 stars on Time Trials? Because if they are.....I might take some time before trying them xD

Le88983.png

18L5434b9.png

Access all areas 

Unlock all Time Trial stretches

• Like 1

Are they worst than getting 3 stars on Time Trials? Because if they are.....I might take some time before trying them xD

A lot of people say that the speedruns are the worst, but i didn't have any problems with them. I did the trials first which are very strict with timing, maybe that's why i had such an easy time with the speedruns which are a little bit forgiving imo.

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 2

Fallout 3

11L93051b.png

:bronze: Rescue from Paradise

Completed "Rescue from Paradise"

• Like 2

SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit!

33Lc9a3f1.png

Cooking is My Specialty!

Completed 200 songs! (Doesn't matter if it's Story Mode, Arcade Mode or Free Mode.)

20La641b5.png

Happy Cooking

Hit a total of 50000 notes.

Popped these two during the same play through.

• Like 4