Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

I'm stuck on Chapter 9s speedrun.  Keep going for it but that last minute or so is rough.  

You can do it dude, if I was able to do it (I'm a clumsy gamer btw) you will too (^___^)b

Max Anarchy \ Anarchy Reigns

Le0c04d.png

:bronze: Anarchist's Tomato Cookbook  :bronze:

43L00c286.png

Defeat 50 enemies with the Rifle. (Campaign Mode)

• Like 3

I Am Bread

19L62c4cd.png

Rye and Dry

Use the Hairdryer

Stopping at 18/35 trophies for now and putting PS4 in rest mode so Until Dawn can download a bit. Sony's PS4 pre-order/pre-load system is such a joke outside of the US region and compared to the PS3 one :P Pre-load became available 9 hours before midnight and still isn't done because it downloads so slowly outside of rest mode -_-

• Like 1

30L5359f5.png

The Absolute Sword 
Defeat Yuuki.

So... we meet again, my beloved.

And I was able to do what I couldn't on the Vita version, OHKO Yuuki with NRE :D

So it's the same as with other player characters, she endured it on 1HP =D

Now to take a look at the glitched trophies... well, I guess I will have to leave SAO for real, just like Kirito-kun.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

L4f98b1.png

Virtua Tennis 4

6L7ff77d.png

Great King

Defeat the King in Arcade Mode Singles

I thought the King would be tougher. Instead, after he swept me a couple of times, I figured out I'd just need to beat him with my serve. So luckily I had the serve master Andy Roddick at my disposal. I couldn't really break the King's serve, but I broke him with mine  B) So, just two grindy trophies and a luck based trophy are in my way to my second Ultra Rare platinum. The grind isn't the problem, the luck based shit is ... Can anyone borrow me some luck? :D

• Like 1

Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! (Vita)

52Lbfaafc.png

Voice of Hope and Reason

Executed a 50-hit combo using only the special moves and super moves of the Arcana of Sound

This wasn't fun to do against the CPU considering I had to place 5 canons in one spot then wait for the CPU to be in that area and for the canons to be behind the CPU. After that I had to do the first move of the combo to hit the CPU BUT make sure it doesn't hit the canons,or I would have to place them again and wait for it to be in the right position again, then quickly do the 2nd move of the combo to ensure it hits the canons and the CPU. Glad this out of the way doods.             

• Like 3