Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Rocket League

2L61552e.png

:gold:  Stocked  

(Collect all items)

I've really enjoyed the game within the time I've played it but it has to be said; Over 166 match of 5 minutes each are a pain in the "full moon"                                                                                                      if you want to achieve it as fast as you can.

( :platinum: P.S: I've got the platinum after this last grindy trophy)

Edited by Re-LoreLink

L7771ce.png

24L73d092.png                                              31Leb14c7.png

:silver: Clean Record                                                                              :silver: Justice Served

Complete The Facts                                                                                                            Complete Overtime

• Like 4

Lb23baf.png

9L4c7568.png

40-bronze.png DREAMY !!!

Show your supreme skill by achieving the highest Acrobat Time rating, "DREAMY".

Took a few tries to get this as I'm still trying to clear Mystic Forest. (Figured out how to get by the top-downs, but now I'm having issues with the boss! :facepalm:) I'm also trying to clear Frozen Bell, but the boss of that stage has me stumped also.  :rolleyes:

255.jpg  

Pier Solar and the Great Architects     :bronze: "Guardian"  :bronze: 

(Defeated the cave guardian.)