Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L744f54.png

2L20ecbb.png

:bronze:Dawn of the Shepherd
This is proof that you've formed the pact and earned the power of the Shepherd. Now your journey and trials really begin!

:bronze:Youth
You've been through a lot, but this is proof that you're still on the right track. Or in the right vessel. Or something. Youth can be tumultuous.

:bronze:Stacking the Deck
This is proof that you've equipped items that activate a Stack bonus skill. You can get Stack bonuses by equipping more than one copy of the same skill at once. The more copies of that skill you equip, the cooler your Stack bonus will be!

28Le7c6ea.png

:silver:Boss of the G-Union
This is proof that you've equipped items that activate a Group Union bonus skill. Each basic skill group has a skill corresponding to each of the five elements. It doesn't matter where on your equipment you have the skills equipped; just equip all five skills in a group to form a Group Union!

:silver:Elle Mental Marta
This is proof that you've equipped items that activate an Elemental Union bonus skill. Basic skills all correspond to one of five different elements. Equip skills of the same element that line up directly adjacent to each other, and you'll form an Elemental Union based on how many skills are in the line. Check it out on the skill sheet!

• Like 3

28S85768e.png

Time Attacker
You cleared Time Attack in 8 minutes or less.

Holy crap this was intense. I honestly thought that I was going to surpass the 8 minute mark, but with less than 10 seconds left, I somehow pulled it off. Now if only I can be able to get the Score Attack trophy, then I can finally be done with this game and move on.