Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

40-bronze.pngVictory over the Grim Keeper

This hateful being likes nothing more than to watch his faithful scythe swing about the place causing mayhem. If Gall hadn't showed up just in the nick of time, he may have stopped Kor and co. at the very first hurdle.

Good lord, that description. I'm liking the game more than I thought I would.

I'm pretty sure that's the minimum character length for Zestiria's trophies. xD

L24def0.png

3Ldf677c.png

:bronze:Chapter 1, Part 1 Clear!

The Witch and Her Nemesis, part 1, has been cleared.

:bronze:Chapter 1, Part 2 Clear!

The Witch and Her Nemesis, part 2, has been cleared.

If I could figure out how to eat that would be great. :|

• Like 2

Le71ca7.png

40Lb0a051.png

:silver: Conservation

Extract all wild animal species.

1L590838.png

:platinum: Legend

Obtain all trophies.

Enjoyable game. Will be sharing my full opinions regarding the game on this thread later.

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 2

Le3d593.png

17L27a576.png

:bronze: Made Us Whole

Complete the game on any difficulty setting

Time to complete Zealot, and then Hardcore. Oh boy!

I know that feel all too well. Started my Hardcore playthrough some time ago and got 1 save in now to find the courage to get back on it and plat the darn game. I am attempting to do it for the platinum contest.

Tales from the Borderlands

5L2a05a2.png

Not Alone in the Dark :silver:

Complete chapter 4 of Episode 1

• Like 1

La03f53.png

50L3c13a0.png

:silver:Mixer Maxed

Maxed out your Eleth Mixer by boosting its eleth capacity to 9999.

1L638398.png

:platinum:True Grace

Acquired all trophies. Amazing!

After nearly 2(?) years, it is finally mine!

Congrats! I wonder how many people got Eleth Mixer as their last trophy. I certainly did.

Also, just got this one today:

37L61df68.png

Sniper (Arcania)

Kill 100 Enemies with Headshot

One of the most annoying trophies I've ever gotten. It is amazing how bad Arcania's ranged attacks are. You can literally have the reticle centered on an enemy's head, only to watch the arrow go into his chest (or miss him completely). Further, the closer enemies are, the harder it is to hit them.

I just came back to this game last night, and I will now finish it, but God - what an uninspiring list of trophies. I really like the fact that you get a silver trophy for killing 100 enemies with magic, but only a bronze for killing 300 enemies. You get a silver for killing 100 enemies with a bow, but only a bronze for killing them with headshots as well. Did they just make a list, and have a bunch of extra points still left to give?

• Like 1

I know that feel all too well. Started my Hardcore playthrough some time ago and got 1 save in now to find the courage to get back on it and plat the darn game. I am attempting to do it for the platinum contest.

Maybe i'll have some tips for you if i beat it.  :angel:

Le3d593.png

20L9f8762.png

:bronze: Vacuum Cleaner

Decompress 20 Necromorphs without getting sucked out yourself

• Like 4

King of fighters

Clear 200 trials

34L990429.png

200 trials wasn't that bad once you know shortcuts. Still quite insane, though if the game required to finish all trials it would probably be the rarest fighter, most of the trials past 8 are inhuman, timing is as strict as sf4, but with much more cancels and the game is very strict on input, if your doing 1 directional input too much or missing 1 input, it's not as generous as other fighters and the moves won't come out. And every caharacter as double half circle motions, qcf +hcb motions over and over, so you really gotta be fast and clean on inputs.

Here's an example of probably the sickest trial in the game, extremely strict timing.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Like 4